Would have liked to see more incententives for doing missions certain ways

+
Ok so I get a side gig to steal some data tapes from a strip club. It's clear that sneaking in and taking them covertly is probably the sane way to do this and based on how the club is designed and your interaction with the bouncer, that's clearly what you're supposed to do.

But I accidentally tripped a security camera, so instead I ended up slaughtering about 30 people and got the tapes.

I left the area and "completed" the mission. So this mission was a success? In what planet would this be considered a successful operation. But there are never any consequences for your actions so you can just run around killing everything willy nilly.

At least give better rewards to do missions certain ways, that way I have incentive to actually do things more reasonably.

In a weird way, killing everyone and everything is actually always best because you can fully loot the area that way.

In what planet would this be considered a successful operation.

Correct, it makes no sense. No matter how much headcanon anyone tries to throw at it, it makes little sense to, say, plant a bug on a vehicle of interest by wading through all of the security with your katana, leaving decapitated personnel strewn all over the place and unconscious people stuffed into broom closets.

It'd be like coming home to a house with a broken window that has been ransacked and all of your housemates dead, and you just shrug your shoulders and are like "this is fine" and go on making an afternoon tea.

Yeah this doesn't make any sense but some of the contacts will respond with negativity about the way you handled some of the missions they give you

its already in the game when it "encourages" you to do things a certain way and you get a "bonus" and the reaction you get is different. ( great job ) ( that was not your greatest work)

I find it annoying.

Top Bottom