Would You Like a Character Creator App from CDPR to customize your "V" PRE-Launch or a Demo?

+

Would You Like a Character Creator App from CDPR to customize your "V" PRE-Launch?

• Yes, Saves me time on release & Build my hype!

• No, I want to be surprised!

• Other (Elaborate on your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not very interested in one. But then, unless CDPR does something really stupid, I'm not cancelling my pre-order, so I'm not the person a thing like this would be aimed at.

Honestly, from what we've seen, putting out an app with the full CC might push people to not buy/cancel preorders. The CC seems very basic and limited. Showing the full thing to people after touting all this customization might push people to hold off

i dont see the purpose to this...

this is a feature that is integral to a game, and as such removed from that context and put as an app for cc purely will serve no purpose what so ever, more over they'll be putting money and time into something that is basically redundant, if they want to create more 'hype' for their game im sure their PR team can come up/find a much better thing than this.

on a personal note - i really dont want to see CDPR doing stupid crap like bethesda and its look alikes with those nonsense apps, i'm already unhappy with the way they've chosen to go for a while now and going the stupid apps route that none needs for *fill your stupid reason here* will just make me write them off as someone to consider giving my money to when they release a game i could be interested in.

I'm all for it. I'm the sort of person who can spend the better part of a day (or more) trying out every. single. combination. Being able to do that ahead of time would mean that I could just jump straight into the game itself.

And it shouldn't be too hard to pull off, as it's just a slice of the game with the rest of its content gone. The only other thing it would need is another sub-forum for people to share their creations, so they don't spoil it for those who want the experience to be fresh. If we can keep both sides happy, lets go for it. :)

i dont see the purpose to this...

this is a feature that is integral to a game, and as such removed from that context and put as an app for cc purely will serve no purpose what so ever, more over they'll be putting money and time into something that is basically redundant, if they want to create more 'hype' for their game im sure their PR team can come up/find a much better thing than this.

Maybe don't think of it as an app, but more in the line of a small slice of the game, like a demo if you will, but only that part of the game and the rest is cut from the CC. That for me could make an interesting and positive PR impact, since it would quench the urges and thirst to play Cyberpunk 2077.

Maybe don't think of it as an app, but more in the line of a small slice of the game, like a demo if you will, but only that part of the game and the rest is cut from the CC. That for me could make an interesting and positive PR impact, since it would quench the urges and thirst to play Cyberpunk 2077.

imo it still wont have enough to stand on its own legs especially since it has been reduced in size and scope since its inception, it could/would prolly do more harm then good, and given all of that it would still reduce it to a redundant status.

I think it would be good for it to be a demo on the PS4(and PC and Xbox) for us to see how the character creation could work and also for CDPR because people could give feedback long before the game comes out with the final CC. People could give recommendations and opinions on hairstyles that they think could be added, or tattoos, or skin tones and really anything else to help them get to a better final product. CDPR already takes the community's opinions into consideration.

It could also tide people over until the game comes out.

Yes, but because I love creating and thinking about new characters.
The CC in Code Vein is a delight and I spent more time creating a character than playing the game. 7 until now and I want more.

Yes, but because I love creating and thinking about new characters.
The CC in Code Vein is a delight and I spent more time creating a character than playing the game. 7 until now and I want more.
I saw the CC in that game and i stood in awe with the amount of variety inside a game feature. I hope CP77 has something like that.

Sure, Saints Row 4 did a similar thing where you could create a character and upload it online to show other people or download later when you played the game. I think that could be neat seeing all the different Vs people make and it would be a fun distraction until the game comes out.

Top Bottom