WTF where are LITTLE FINGERS "FORTIFIED ANKLES" ????!!!!!!!

+
Hello

Did they really removed LITTLE FINGERS "FORTIFIED ANKLES" those let you jump very high and you can be stand in the air for a moment?

Bring them back please this was a a really cool feature and i love them most of all Cybermods!!!! if any Modder reading this it would be nice if you can bring them back.

That´s unbelievable if they realy removed them from the game and I also dont understand why they changed all the level system and skill trees. This is forcing you to start a new game and im not in the mood of that I wanna play with one of my saved chars.

Ah if anyone have stuff in the inventory box bevore you update you have to transfer it first into your backpack, if you not doing that everything is gone after the update but you can dowgrade and got your stuff back for selling all the things you dont need anymore after the update especially the clothing and weapon mods.

Last edited:
They're still in the game as I saw them being sold by ripperdocs, but the thing is all ripperdocs now sell the same inventory and cyberware only shows up when you've leveled enough to be able to use it.

So maybe your V is not high enough level, not sure.

I looked at all ripperdogs and didn´t found them if you are not leved up it shows you the implant but you cant put it on your cybergear. And yes all rippperdocs have the same gear bevor the update it was for me better to go to one ripperdoc who only has the one mod what I need. You have now no reason traveling around the City to ripperdocs.

Steam Community say they are removed but I will look if I find them that would be nice.

If anyone find it please send a message here thanks

Last edited:
Can it be that you have to start a new game to get them? Because as I told I wanted to play with my saved Chars and they are both on Level 50 and no legs found.

Nope, my pre-existing level 50 playthrough had them available at every ripperdoc. Could just be a weird bug you're experiencing since pre-2.0 playthroughs do get a ton of weird issues and broken mechanics, so this could just be a random victim of this.

Did you by any chance beat Fingers in your pre-2.0 playthrough?

Did you by any chance beat Fingers in your pre-2.0 playthrough?

Nope you wont get the ankles if you beat him up on both Chars I got he ankles.

Are we talk about the ankles you can stand in the air for a while? Not the double jump!

Hmmm probarbly I have to remove the ankles from the chars bevor I do the Update.
Post automatically merged:

Okay so I tryed to remove the fortified ankles bevor I update to 2.0 same thing after update they arent availible on any ripperdoc.

So it seems like I have to start a new game to get them or they appear any time a bit later if I play one of my full leveled up chars.

I dont know whats the issue. probarbly it is a skill but you said you got them from Viktor on Level 8

Last edited:
Just wanted to update that I found them fairly early in the game, below level 10;

You mean the hover ones? I read somewhere that those got removed.

Also, you can punch Fingers now and he'll still sell stuff

What's the point of choice of whether to punch him or not? And why remove cyberware?

What were people making 2.0 thinking...

Just wanted to update that I found them fairly early in the game, below level 10;

Nope this are not the ones I mean I told the one you can hover a bit in the air no charge to jump but both have the same name I guess.

You mean the hover ones? I read somewhere that those got removed.

Exactly those I talked about and yes I also red that in the Steam Community. So I guess they are already gone and well they where a bit overpowered you could reach places you never came there without them.

What's the point of choice of whether to punch him or not? And why remove cyberware?

Bevore the Update 2.0 you got special Cyberware from fingers and it depends on your playstyle which one you want to choose. If you punch fingers you dont got the special one but yes everybody want just punch that guy at first. :p

What were people making 2.0 thinking...

Big mystery

Well it is how it is I will wait if somebody bring them back probarbly the modding community could help I dont think CDPR bring them back.

Last edited:
Nope this are not the ones I mean I told the one you can hover a bit in the air no charge to jump but both have the same name I guess.

They are, it's just that they removed the hover part from them so now they're just for charge jumping, most likely because hovering looked terribly unfinished. So sorry for the confusion, wasn't aware you're strictly looking for the hover itself.

The rare Fortified Ankles only had charge jumping and the epic Fortified Ankles had charge + hover. This is them pre-2.0;

With 2.0 they got rid of any features that previously were buggy/looked awful/didn't work, so the hover part was simply a casualty of unfinished features that got cut.

Last edited:
With 2.0 they got rid of any features that previously were buggy/looked awful/didn't work, so the hover part was simply a casualty of unfinished features that got cut.

I dont get the point that they are unifinished were buggy/looked awful?/didn´t work? in pre-2.0? For me they worked perfektly pretty well the only thing is you come with them on points which you never reach without them that could be a reason for removing.

For example you can reach Vs appartment after or before the endgame, or Hanakos Arasaka house before the endgame okay this one work with double jump too. I was on a Skyscraper with them until the textures dont gave you a point to standing and you fall through the building because thats never ment to be there I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom