Little nitpick here but

+
Little nitpick here but

I'm hoping that if there are barber shops in Cyberpunk 2077, there is an animation of where the barber cuts and shaves you, like in GTA V. I'm hoping for it personally cause the whole "black screen and then bam you got your hair-cut" kinda irritated me just a little bit immersion wise. If CDPR can't do it, it's alright with me.

Last edited:
Technicaly, the black screen was usefull so you don't see the barber making hairs grow on your face with his occult powers.
"Oh wait buddy, I'm gonna make your beard grow in a second".

Sure, if it's about being shaved, it would look cool, but reverse it, and it would just look dumb.

Technicaly, the black screen was usefull so you don't see the barber making hairs grow on your face with his occult powers.
"Oh wait buddy, I'm gonna make your beard grow in a second".

Sure, if it's about being shaved, it would look cool, but reverse it, and it would just look dumb.
Yeah. It also maybe complicated and stupid to have when the barber's actually cutting and shaving you, but reverse it you get a black screen.

Forum veteran
and if the character is a woman?
Witcher 2 and 3 both include bearded women, so maybe they'll make that an option in 2077.

OR DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WOMEN CAN'T HAVE BEARDS, YOU SEXIST?

(Kidding, kidding. More on topic, barbers aren't very futuristic. Even if that weren't the case, though, the world seems an itsy bitsy bit too dangerous to go and have a friendly shave or haircut without worrying about someone shooting you in the face while you're sitting in the chair.)

and if the character is a woman?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Well there could also be a robot like in Fallout 3 that gave you haircuts, in your home. That would be okay if we didn't get barber-shops.

Top Bottom