Visual Cybernetics

+
VISUAL CYBERNETICS
Hey Chooms,

I am in love with Cyberpunk 2077 but have a huge problem with the cybernetics. Though I love to be a super soldier/ terminator riddled with enhancements it does not feel all that immersive... For 2.0 the devs tried to make the system more immersive by having little cut scenes when installing cyberware but it actually is NOT a cut scene. The screen goes black and you hear a bit of tinkering which is extremely disappointing.

1: I personally want to see the FULL application of such upgrades with all the gore that goes with it. I want to see a ripper chop off my arms and legs and replace them with robotics. I want to see my stomach or chest get opened up and my organs switched out with cybernetics. In a game that's full gore I don't see a problem other than the obvious workload it would take to build such cinematics. When I read the devs were making cut scenes for cyberware upgrades that is what I imagined... Not a lazy black screen...

2: I could even do without all that, but what really grinds my gears is that even though my character is almost 100% robotic, you can't see it... Though you see a multitude of characters with visual cybernetics (metal / robot arms, legs, stomach, chest, face, neck, eyes and ears) None of those things can be applied to my character even though I am clearly more machine than man... Aside from a little bit on my hands and forearms my character appears to be completely unchanged/ ganic.
I may be alone here but what the fuck, gonks?? The player's character should visually change depending on the upgrades you install or at least give us the option because I'm sure some players would say their full metal character is not appealling to the eye. This honestly breaks my immersion.

Not complaining just making suggestions. I realize it wouldn't be easy but not exactly hard either since its already in the game. (You can see it on many other characters)
Anyways keep up the good work! Very sad there wont be more DLCs. <3
Post automatically merged:

On a side note im not sure if anyone can even see this thread becuase I'm not lvl 10 yet and there for am not good enough to post on the forums...

Last edited:
Top Bottom