My Thoughts About the Midwinter Patch

+
I'm mostly pleased with the new expansion.

The things i don't like are:

1) The massive reduction in events difficulty. You practically can't loose unless you misclick, and even then ....
2) They should have replaced Unseen Elder with Arachas Queen. I know that drain will be a thing once the vampire them exp hits but right now....
3) I know they want to build the core of cards before the game exits Beta but would have been nice to have a different Keg for this 100+ cards exp.
4) The ratio of commons vs rares is kind of wrong in my opinion.
5) I like the game for the lore as well. Played all the games read all the books. So the name reduction is not to my liking. I understand some of the reasons behind it but...

Last edited:
I noticed a small but really neat change to the Silver Crones: no matter which of the three you play, the trio always show up in the correct order to form the picture. Haven't tried the Witchers yet, but they're likely the same.

:hatsoff:

Shadow-Stalker;n10058371 said:
Among others, here is my biggest issue with this patch:

They practically pulled a Bioware on us. Yes, they have done a Curse of Osiris. Though it is in much smaller proportions, the issue is still the same.
They locked us out of content we already owned unless we "Purchase". replacement cards.

Unseen Elder had it's ability changed, as did Ekkimara - They then created two new cards, Arachas queen and Berbegazi, that do exactly what their respective counterparts did before they were changed.

This is NOT on. You should have either swapped the card mechanics and released them. Or you should have replaced the Unseen Elder and Ekkimara people have with the Arachas queen and Berbegazi.

Hold on. They stripped those cards out of the game and didn't give you the replacement cards????? Really?

Top Bottom