Confused by Arachas Queen card

+
Confused by Arachas Queen card

Okay so I'm really confused regarding the Arachas Queen card ability, so EVERYTIME I play her/this card I get her to consume my 3 HIGHEST cards on the board which should get my TOTAL points up there and then by some unknown reason a random number pops up that is NOT the total sum of said consumed cards!! WHY?!?! WTF IS GOING ON???

quadphonics;n10649431 said:
Okay so I'm really confused regarding the Arachas Queen card ability, so EVERYTIME I play her/this card I get her to consume my 3 HIGHEST cards on the board which should get my TOTAL points up there and then by some unknown reason a random number pops up that is NOT the total sum of said consumed cards!! WHY?!?! WTF IS GOING ON???
Consume doesn't grant you any points that weren't already there (other than the starting body of the card you played).

you get your point increases from effects that trigger when a creature is consumed... mostly Deathwish effects, but there is also Arachas Behemoth and Harpies.

DRK3

Forum veteran
quadphonics;n10649431 said:

First of all, if you're the one using Arachas Queen, you can consume any 3 units you want, they dont have to be the highest units, in fact that is quite dangerous to accumulate so many points on a single unit - she is immune to a lot of things, but not to Scorch, Geralt Igni, Golden Dragon, Schirru, D Bomb, Geralt Yrden,...

When you use her, you actually only get extra the 7 pts that is her base strength (if im not mistaken). What you should do is consume units with deathwish to trigger their effects that benefit you, or a few other cases:

-if you have arachas behemoth on your side, she can spawn up to 4 small arachas, with each consume (remember Arachas Queen consumes 3 units)
-if you want to protect some points that are under weather, consume that unit and put it on a row not affected by weather
-remember Arachas Queen is immune to damage, so for ex. if you expect the opponent to hit you with Alzurs Thunder or Viper Witchers, if you consume those units with Queen, they cant hit her with that
-nekkers get buffed for each consume, whether they're on the board, deck or hand, so Arachas Queen is definitely the best leader for them

Top Bottom