Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
Haven't seen "Frozen" (I do know the song), because it never piqued my interest at all. However, if that horror version existed I might give it a try. Intriguing trailer. :D

Not a fan of horror movies in general, but a cartoon one couldn't possibly be too bad. Right? Right? Right..?

RidiculousName;n9630291 said:
Not a fan of horror movies in general, but a cartoon one couldn't possibly be too bad. Right? Right? Right..?

Cartoon horror can be effective too, if done right. I remember watching a Dead Space cartoon once, it was pretty freaky.

I did not choose the nerd life, the nerd life chose me.

[video=youtube_share;Xh8akuq-MDI]https://youtu.be/Xh8akuq-MDI[/video]

RidiculousName;n9630291 said:
Haven't seen "Frozen" (I do know the song), because it never piqued my interest at all. However, if that horror version existed I might give it a try. Intriguing trailer. :D

I have seen it. It's not bad, and the snowman has it's moments, but you don't lose anything if you don't see it.

Maybe that horror version with less singing could be better :D

Sunsibar;n9630561 said:
I have seen it. It's not bad, and the snowman has it's moments, but you don't lose anything if you don't see it.
I've seen it. I agree it's good.

Rawls;n9658341 said:
All you need is a mage that can cast and un-cast artifact compression. Voila. Roach in a storm drain.

nope_small.jpg

TheShift;n9701101 said:
who else is getting their salad tossed in Cuphead ?

What is this cuphead thing? I have seen that name in few places recently, so it must be something new and interesting?

Pretty fun game styled around early cartoons

It's break a controller worthy

graphics and soundtrack are awesome too

it's on gog as well

Karolis.petrikas;n9748751 said:
Someone used my own spell on me. My spell shares the same story as sectumsempra.

Hmm... I can't recall Sectumsempra being used on its creator? Unless Harry's failed attempt counts.

(Quoting here to avoid derailing the other thread.)

Guest 4021160

RidiculousName;n9748781 said:
Hmm... I can't recall Sectumsempra being used on its creator? Unless Harry's failed attempt counts.

(Quoting here to avoid derailing the other thread.)

You dare use my own spell against me, Potter?

It does count. We're talking the whole saga based on one failed attempt of a spell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom