Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
The speed at which the panda puniverse is expanding is rather impressive.

Let's have some pandowdy to celebrate:
pandowdy.jpg

Last edited:
4RM3D;n9813401 said:
What the hell did I just watch?
That, my friend, is the real and constant danger of an omniscient narrator. You have to watch out for those fellows -- they cause untold mischief, if left unchecked!

And so, having squandered countless valuable minutes in idle amusement, during which time untold, irreparable damage to the time-space continuum might have been done, the adventurers continued their journey, ignoring all advice and commentary from dubious omniscient narrators. . .

Riven-Twain;n9815421 said:
And so, having squandered countless valuable minutes in idle amusement, during which time untold, irreparable damage to the time-space continuum might have been done, the adventurers continued their journey, ignoring all advice and commentary from dubious omniscient narrators. . .

... because they were smart enough to do so.

:victory:

How that intelligent decision affected the adventurers' future adventures remained to be seen...

DoubleDealer;n9825681 said:
Here's another one for the bestiary...

Quite some time ago someone in some Twitch chat called that particular combat track "Banana Tiger" while it was playing. I haven't been able to not hear it that way since. :p

Ok sometimes kripp complains about hs and some users recommend gwent to play . I can t understand why all the time some users say it is boring. I don t understamd, this game is not boring at all and has some good mechanichs unlike hs. I know people has different opinions but all the time there is someone saying gwent is boring. If i make a comment it us impossible to not have these users with their replyies

when kripps tryes to play shadowverse or any other card game he gets negative feedback and a lot of dislikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom