Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
ArianeGrosmont;n9568361 said:
Yeah, that was some brilliant haiku-ing... I have a Tyler Durden flashback
Riven and I once had a haiku competition relating to the witcher series. He won needless to say.

We also once tried to come up with witcher five word related sayings, the first letters of each word spelling G-W-E-N-T. I lost that one too.

Last edited:
Rawls;n9568731 said:
Riven and I once had a haiku competition relating to the witcher series. He won needless to say.

We also once tried to come up with witcher five word related sayings, the first letters of each word spelling G-W-E-N-T. I lost that one too.

at the risk of sounding as nerdy as I actually am: that sounds totally cool! Any chance at a glimpse at such haiku?
I hope you realize I now will not rest until I come up with a GWENT acronym. (And I'm sure it won't hold a candle to what Riven came up with)

Rawls;n9568731 said:
I recall the Gwent contest . . . but can't seem to remember the haiku competition.

Ah, the fun we can have with words!

Geralt Wins Elaborate Nomenclature Tournament.

Riven-Twain;n9568971 said:
I recall the Gwent contest . . . but can't seem to remember the haiku competition.
It wasn't nearly as involved as the GWENT one. I think it was like we each did two and then I surrendered. It was well before the GWENT one. Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong ... I haven't actually tried to look for it yet.

Never knew Yennefer to be a skilled violinist. :eek:

That bow looks really cool in the dark; like it's covered in diamonds!

Last edited:
RidiculousName;n9571211 said:
That bow looks really cool in the dark; like it's covered in diamonds!

Indeed it does. At first, when I quickly saw it, it seemed to be on fire :D

Creates a nice mood.

Also, nice new avatar!

Sunsibar;n9592661 said:
Battling between responsibility and fun. I really should do some cleaning in the house, but my PS4 keeps singing to me like a Siren.
procrastinators-unite-tomorrow-funny-quotes-sayings-pictures.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already the last day of September in some parts of the world (like here), so a relevant song:

[video=youtube;jVO8sUrs-Pw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw[/video]

Time for him to wake up soon[SUP]TM[/SUP].

Top Bottom