What premium you got from starter pack?

+
What premium you got from starter pack?

I saw similiar topic, not sure in english or polish or french section. (can't find anymore here)
I had Priscilla, Hjalmar and Igni
Chosed Priscilla

I had Priscilla,Rainfarn,Shirru. Went with Shirru because i didnt have enough Meteorite to make him Premium.

Ge'els, Bloody Baron and Vabjorn. I don't really care about full mill values, so I picked the Baron. He's the one I'm most likely to use.

I got Cerys, Triss' Butt and Philippa. Already had two of them, so Cerys was the only option.

Last edited:
I got
Eskel
Zoltan
Cahir

Chose Cahir because I already had Eskel, and until today, had no intention of needing Zoltan in the near future. (Bad choices phoo)

Normally I wouldn't buy kegs since farming kegs and collecting is one of the main reasons I play this game. Well, I thought this 5 Euro sound fair and I wanted to support the devs anyway so I bought it and was not disappointed.

Got Eskel, Ithlinne and some other card I already had. I chose Eskel over Ithlinne. Seems like a good card

Last edited:
I got Hjalmar, Ciri : Dash and Priscilla. Didn't had any of them (I initially had Hjalmar, but milled him when he got nerfed so didn't have him currently).
Since I play ST, went with the only neutral, Ciri dash. TBH all of them are golds that are suffering from this patch change, so not sure any of them is useful in their current state, but who knows.

Was lucky to get three animated Golds as a choice, can't remember the other two (I think one was possibly Kambi) but I picked Dijkstra seen as he was/still is good.

YenCon, hjalmar, Coral, chose Yen because it looked the best even tho i run coral in all my decks (ended up transmuting coral anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
What? A thread not dedicated to bitching and whining?
How refreshing!
I chose Renew... Can't remember what the other two were (I was half asleep when Henry decided to buy it for me) but I'm sure HenryGrosmont remembers

Last edited:
Letho, Kayran and John Natalis. Since I have no idea about what I'm doing in this patch, I chose Letho randomly.

Raunbjorn

Leo Bonhart, Triss Butt and Succubus. Chose Triss Butt despite it being a patch too late but oh well.

Top Bottom