Lore Friendly Card Interactions [Heart of Stone Spoilers]

+
Lore Friendly Card Interactions [Heart of Stone Spoilers]

Having just finished Heart of Stone, which I feel is probably one of the best stories told in anything for me to date, I've had a thought. Wouldn't it be fun if cards had interactions with each other upon meeting on the field? The example I would put forward would be that of Olgierd and Iris Von Everec. If they're both on the board they would exchange lines from the game. You wouldn't have to record new lines, just use old dialogue ripped from HoS. It would be harmless fun and wonderful reminders of the beautiful stories told throughout the series.

Oh and I would suggest that these lines would replace the normal entrance line of the second character to enter the field.

I am pretty sure CDPR already said that they will be implementing that. Don't quote me on this though.

Also, why have you chosen Hearts of Stone as your example? Iris and Olgierd never actually exchange any lines in the whole DLC, so you can't just "rip something from the game" anyway. You could have just given Geralt and Ciri as examples and avoid the spoiler tag.

Edit: Oops, turns out they do actually talk. It has been a while since I've played HoS.

Last edited:
DannyGuy;n10502722 said:
Iris and Olgierd never actually exchange any lines in the whole DLC

They do.
During the memories in "Scenes from a Marriage".

Anyway, something like this would be great to see implemented. So many awesome possibilities!

After a quick search I did indeed find a video where such a feature is demonstrated (a bit after the 25:00 mark). It's old, though. Like, really old.

Muffliato;n10503402 said:
They do.
During the memories in "Scenes from a Marriage".
A spoiler within a spoiler. It's been a while since I've last played HoS, I forgot about the recreated scenes...

They actually did mention this long ago, I think it was before the game was even released. They talked about how some cards on the field would "react" to each other. Like playing Radovid and Philippa. I doubt they'll implement this in the game now since it seems they're making the game much more straight-forward.

Top Bottom