Duel Cards (e.g. Imlerith: Sabbath) are too Strong and Should be Nerfed

+
Duel Cards (e.g. Imlerith: Sabbath) are too Strong and Should be Nerfed

Duel Cards actually destroy especially GOLDEN duel cards, because you have less options to counter.

Duel Cards with shield like Sabbath is one (and it's a gold card).
Sabbath has 8 Health Deals 8x DMG VS 11 health Card but takes less than 11 dmg. Sabbath Attacks again with 8 dmg and the 11 health card is dead and he gets an "upgrade" after destroying a card.

The developers make really crappy decisions for this game i think that's a shame. In the other way they don't fix very old problems or bugs and don't implement useful and needed logical things.

I'm upset and I stay away in the future from your games.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, this is not a bug, but rather a suggestion. I've fixed the topic of the thread and moved it to the correct sub-forum.

Next, Sabbath deals 5 damage, not 8. You are probably confusing him with Seltkirk who has 8 strength. Furthermore, you say that Gold Duel cards are the problem, but it's really only Sabbath that's the issue. Regardless, you make no attempt to come up with a better suggestion. Not that it's required, but it does open up some interesting discussions other than all that has already been said about Sabbath in the other thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom