Patch is now available!

+
There's also the bug with Shile or Sarah. It doesn't draw or swap the card back.

Happened thrice: you have the card advantage and now the opponent has.

ser2440;n10567992 said:
Yup. Confirmed. I just checked it. Chaining Emissaries into Enforcers will no longer work. Only Enforcers already on the board will hit for every emissary you chain. Enforcers summoned by said emissary chain will always hit just once.
well that at least makes it consistent with the created Enforcers... if you played Emissary into a Create card that brought out a Enforcer it would only fire once. Farseer has a similar issue but even worse since it doesn't pick up things like Alzhur's DC, Marching Orders etc it's an issue I recently reported

To those complaining about lack of more balance changes..... it's been 3 weeks since the last ones... they have to analyze how those changes shake out BEFORE they can make more intelligently...

Hello. I am having a real issue with arena crashing. It has crashed twice now and I am, obviously, a bit annoyed about losing 2 contracts in the arena format. I am a huge Gwent fan though and arena mode is really fun....except for when it loses connection and crashes. It isn’t from my end because all my other device are connected and working fine. Help me please.....

No Title

What's with the ranked leaderboard? It's impossible...or?

Attachments

• photo199862.jpg
    photo199862.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 51
if u sile into, rune stone into sile into another spell u only draw one card... Long live the bugs, may they rule the world when we are extinct

Last edited:
EternalJxx;n10567082 said:
So no balance changes? The new season is about to start :(

What balance. There is no balance in this game. I just played against NG and he drew Magna Division Card followed by Wyvern Scale Shield and suddenly his Magna division card valued 21 points... This happened 3 times. That is just one example. The slave drivers are ridiculous... And don't let me start with coinflip.. Just got 10 games when I started and had only 1 gold card the whole game while my opponent played his 4th... Would like to know what decks are using the top players...

Srsly what is wrong with the balanced team.....revoke that enfonrcer nerf...it is uncalled for when Spies is a tier 2 deck at best, you just removed yet Another archetype for viability leaving nilfgaard only able to use alchemy...is this what you guys want from the game??only one archetype viable for each faction??

So many bugs guys.
- I have lost 6 games today. 4 games bc "an error has occured with client.."
- Two games bc it would dc (me or my opponent) then I jus couldnt play the card I was gonna play, screen freezes; sometimes even the game stops, and I have to w8 for 4 mins or jus relog.
- An other bug is when I played Sile today (from runestone) then into "Last Wish", Sile jus doesn't draw a card.

And btw why the enforcer change? the deck hardly saw play at all. It was really underwhelming deck. why nerf it even more... I think we need some buffs to some deck like NG spies or Reveal or even Eredin decks.

Le_Merovingian;n10577882 said:
And btw why the enforcer change? the deck hardly saw play at all. It was really underwhelming deck. why nerf it even more... I think we need some buffs to some deck like NG spies or Reveal or even Eredin decks.

NO! The enforcers didn't get changed again. They fixed the bug so the enforcers do what they are supposed to do. Seriously, these people complain about bugs at the same time encourage abusing bugs. PICK ONE.

Klistan;n10571972 said:
Am i the only one who is experiencing connection issues after the patch? Disconnected two times during arena match, now i'm observing infinite opponent searching in ranked mode:troll:
Anyway drafting process was awesome, thanks devs, i like this game mode.

Have the same problem. I lost connection in the arena which meant auto lose which was super frustrating, and I couldn't connect to an opponent several times too, game froze on me. I'm gonna hiatus again.

mli_dragon;n10576522 said:
Sile De Tansarville does NOT draw a card. Please fixe the bug.

Interesting... As the card was working fine before the patch, and there was no change with the card with the patch, I wonder a thing - aren't the devs supposed to develop cards, engines, metas etc. instead of bugs??? o_O

Le_Merovingian;n10577882 said:
So many bugs guys.
- I have lost 6 games today. 4 games bc "an error has occured with client.."
- Two games bc it would dc (me or my opponent) then I jus couldnt play the card I was gonna play, screen freezes; sometimes even the game stops, and I have to w8 for 4 mins or jus relog.
- An other bug is when I played Sile today (from runestone) then into "Last Wish", Sile jus doesn't draw a card.

Is this a joke?

Enforcers has been changed because it was one of the most broken unit in the entire game and also because the vast majority of players asked for it.
The archetype was played by people who are not just playing the popular netdeck of the moment but Spies is a very soldide one (used to be OP before the patch but was pretty much unoticed because of Dwarves being even worst).

As for Sile, I just tested her a moment ago and one of my opponent played her against me during draft, she works just fine. Are you sure you were paying enough attention?

GenLiu;n10579232 said:
As for Sile, I just tested her a moment ago and one of my opponent played her against me during draft, she works just fine. Are you sure you were paying enough attention?

I played 3 matched with Sile and 2 of those I had Sile in hand, and both Sile didn't draw me a card, however, one of my opponents had Sile and she worked fine. I am befuddled by the bug. It seems like it works for some but not to others.

ofratko007;n10577212 said:
What balance. There is no balance in this game. I just played against NG and he drew Magna Division Card followed by Wyvern Scale Shield and suddenly his Magna division card valued 21 points... This happened 3 times. That is just one example. The slave drivers are ridiculous... And don't let me start with coinflip.. Just got 10 games when I started and had only 1 gold card the whole game while my opponent played his 4th... Would like to know what decks are using the top players...
Wyvern shield buffs at the base power of a card in hand... since there are NO 18 power cards I must assume that you are burying the lead here.... you know, the part where the NG player playd a creature (probably Nilf Knights) buffed the creature (probably with Mandrake) and also played Emhyr to return it to their hand.... if you think that's ugly, wait till you play against the Ethine version that spits out Spears and Wyvern shields at +/- 28pts each

Guest 4226291

I lost a bunch of cards I owned. And not I keep disconnecting from Arena and Ranked. This game needs a serious health plan. They keep adding more stuff to the game introducing new bugs without fixing the old ones. It’s so sad they don’t even seem to care

ofratko007;n10577212 said:

The spotter/magna division/wyvern scale deck is kinda bad... It is fun to play but I could only get to rank 19 with it and around ~55% winrate before switching to a different deck last season. Multiple Skellige decks or Nekkers can shit out way more total points than that and Reveal or Machines have way better high tempo massive point turns.

Slave Driver is a lame card though for sure and should be reworked. Maybe just make it an uncommon and boost it to ~6 instead of being able to spam them and bring them back repeatedly.

Viper Witcher should probably get a nerf too but overall there are more cards in this game that need to be buffed slightly than trying to nerf any decent deck into unplayable territory. Balance isn't as bad as most people seem to think. Alchemy Nilf is the only deck that I think is a bit OP. Beyond frustrating to still lose to them even after you Mandrake and brick their Cahir.

liezldiezldee;n10584302 said:
Slave Driver is a lame card though for sure and should be reworked. Maybe just make it an uncommon and boost it to ~6 instead of being able to spam them and bring them back repeatedly.

Viper Witcher should probably get a nerf too but overall there are more cards in this game that need to be buffed slightly than trying to nerf any decent deck into unplayable territory. Balance isn't as bad as most people seem to think. Alchemy Nilf is the only deck that I think is a bit OP. Beyond frustrating to still lose to them even after you Mandrake and brick their Cahir.

The latest Gwentup report suggested Alchemy wasn't OP last season and since there isn't much change in this patch, Alchemy won't be OP this season. Let me make an educated guess and I believe you are a SK player who played a variant of Greatsword and annoyed by the Alchemy's ability to eliminate your units instantly and hinder their chance to buff thus losing to the only deck in the history of Gwent that can mostly win against the #1 deck of the current meta.

Please. I see that Greatsword is the one that needs the nerf the most.

They are op, killing your engines and get them with slavers is disgusting.
​​​​​​

Top Bottom