Playing Card Glitch?

+
Playing Card Glitch?

At the risk of having sarcastic answers as per General Forum on the Gwent game I am asking this again (hopefully in the correct place)

In Gwent (on pc), after first round when I have two cards to choose from the second one always remains centre screen.

This means I can't choose what I want to deselect & the card remains covering the centre of the melee rows for round two - I therefore can't see the points on the centre cards on that row (mine & opposition).

Anyone else getting this?

How do I rectify?

Dubhshuileach;n9197381 said:
At the risk of having sarcastic answers as per General Forum on the Gwent game I am asking this again (hopefully in the correct place)

I know it is not really the topic of the thread, but since you've mentioned it... I do not remember a post like this on the General Discussions Forum. Besides, your account only has one post (and joined today), so you couldn't have posted it again, unless you've used a different account in the past. Anyhow, back to the topic...

Dubhshuileach;n9197381 said:
In Gwent (on pc), after first round when I have two cards to choose from the second one always remains centre screen.
This means I can't choose what I want to deselect & the card remains covering the centre of the melee rows for round two - I therefore can't see the points on the centre cards on that row (mine & opposition).

There are other users who have experienced issues during the mulligan. But what you are describing looks more like a card being permanently stuck on the screen.

Please try the following steps:
  1. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker).
  2. Remove/disable all third party overlay applications (e.g. FRAPS, RivaTuner).
  3. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  4. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
  5. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game (also removing the game data when asked).
  6. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom