New Users Tech Support Thread (PC)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks, just deleted a deck and its fine. The only reason I can think of why that happened before was that I deleted ALL skellige decks from my listings. Then when I went to create a new Skellige deck all the cards had gone.

Ricko5;n10404792 said:
Ok thanks, just deleted a deck and its fine. The only reason I can think of why that happened before was that I deleted ALL skellige decks from my listings. Then when I went to create a new Skellige deck all the cards had gone.

Usually deleting all decks of a faction doesn't have that effect (I've done that a few times now, and it has been fine so far), so it's very strange indeed.

Just Went up to rank 16, but the game froze, and crashed, and when I logged back in, even though id ranked up I didnt recieve the 3kegs for rank up reward.

I found something weird today, not sure if it's a bug or not: my opponent dry passed in round 2, having won round 1. So then I played Operator thinking that I would get to copy one of my DB sentries, but that didn't happen. Operator just went on the board without even giving the option of selecting a bronze unit to copy. Have someone seen this before? I made sure I re-read the card text on Operator and it doesn't say anything about opponent have to not have passed already or the like. Unless the keyword 'Truce' have something to do with this? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I was surprised ro see my (immune) werewolf attacked by a NG assassin. I know that werewolves//aracas queen are not immune for cards that target rows. But an assassin does target an individual unit, doesn’t it?

pie_ka;n10497412 said:
Not sure if this is a bug, but I was surprised ro see my (immune) werewolf attacked by a NG assassin. I know that werewolves//aracas queen are not immune for cards that target rows. But an assassin does target an individual unit, doesn’t it?

With Assassin, you don't actually have to target the immune unit, you just play the card next to it, which is similar to using things like Redanian Knight-Elect, if NG could play that card.

Last edited:
I'm having an annoying problem that's ruining my last hours in the ranked season.
Whenever i try to edit a deck and save it by pressing (Back) button.
the (please wait) window appears and it takes time before the game goes to the first menu it tell me (Server interrupted, please verify your connection).
My internet is working fine, since i'm playing games with the decks i have with no problems.

Hamood9955;n10563222 said:
I'm having an annoying problem that's ruining my last hours in the ranked season.
Whenever i try to edit a deck and save it by pressing (Back) button.
the (please wait) window appears and it takes time before the game goes to the first menu it tell me (Server interrupted, please verify your connection).
My internet is working fine, since i'm playing games with the decks i have with no problems.

I don't really know what the cause of this issue is. So it's only happening now or the whole season?
You could try making a new deck. If you can edit that one without issues, there's probably some sort of conflict with the deck you are trying to edit. In that case you might need to delete the deck and recreate it.

You can also reinstall the game and see if that does anything.

Other than that CDPR Support can be reached here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Snce i can't make my own topic yet, i'll report some bugs i met today here (sry mishant):
Farseer doesn''t grow as it should when Vrihedd Dragoon buffs your hand, but it does if you buff any ally unit on board;
also Sarah not replaced but only shuffled gold card in the deck, just like that, only throwed it away... (was played arena mathes)

Hello, so i launched the game normally to see the new cards and open the end season kegs.
I was sad as i didn't get any of the new cards so then i checked and the new things weren't there! No arena mode, no new cards.
I closed the game and only now the patch is downloading.
Did i just miss a chance to get the new cards?

Knar-;n10576822 said:
Hello, so i launched the game normally to see the new cards and open the end season kegs.
I was sad as i didn't get any of the new cards so then i checked and the new things weren't there! No arena mode, no new cards.
I closed the game and only now the patch is downloading.
Did i just miss a chance to get the new cards?

I'd say yes, you did miss the chance. It would have been better to wait for the patch, that implemented the new cards.

alechandro

Welcome to the forums!

I've moved your post to a more appropriate thread.

The Farseer issue may be a bug or just a a matter of placement: see this thread.
Sarah's bug has its own thread here.

Knar-

Since you opened the kegs prior to downloading the patch, I'm afraid you did indeed miss the chance.

Also, welcome to you as well!

Last edited:
Apparently i can't create topic and nobody noticed a HUGE BUG about ability of a monster card :
The NEKKER CARD from MONSTER FACTION is RESSURECTING (FROM GRAVEYARD) WITH FULL BOOST instead of SUMMONING A NEW COPY FROM DECK as it should do like all other cards where it's wrote this :/ :/ Used with VRAN WARRIOR it's just non sense for lot of poor player who dont give up at good time or lock them :/

No Title

HI,

My game stops at early stage when it says, translated: "Searching for Profile".

There is nothing I can do about it :( i waited for around an hour.

Please help

Attachments

• photo200692.jpg
    photo200692.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom