New Users Tech Support Thread (PS4)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
New Users Tech Support Thread (PS4)

Welcome to the New Users Tech Support Thread! Due to anti-spam measures, new users (those with less than 10 posts) cannot create new threads. While you are waiting for your 10 posts to fill, you have a few possibilities.

1. Join an existing discussion

a) For technical issues and support a good starting place is the Frequently Reported Bugs/Issues.
b) For general topics the Forum Index gives a few highlights.
c) For all other topics please use the search function. When you click on the magnifying glass WITHOUT entering any search parameters, you will be taken to the advanced search page. There you can better specify what you are looking for.
Alternatively, you can use Google's domain search by entering "site:forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/" behind each search in Google.

There is a chance that someone else already started a topic about that same feedback/suggestion/question/etc. If you manage to find a suitable topic, feel free to join in to that discussion. Please remember though, that this game has gone through many, many changes and patches at this point, so some topics may include old information. If the "Search" gives you several suitable topics as a result, please use the most recent one.

2. Create a new post in this thread

If you cannot find a thread that looks appropriate, feel free to post your issue/feedback here. The moderators will be able to move your post to a dedicated thread when required. Please, do not report your issue/feedback in this thread, if you already have more than ten posts and can create threads.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a private message to any of the moderators. Also, don't forgot to check out the General Discussion Guidelines.

Thanks,

The Moderators
4RM3D, Sunsibar, Rawls, SigilFey, Riven-Twain, Sardukhar, gregski, devivre, Muffliato

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi since new patch on ps4 the game has crashed 5 times in last few days while in middle of match. Is this a common problem on ps4 please help?

darksoul27;n10070921 said:
Hi since new patch on ps4 the game has crashed 5 times in last few days while in middle of match. Is this a common problem on ps4 please help?

Since the Midwinter patch, more players experience crashes or get disconnected. Please, contact support. The more reports they get, the better they can analyze the situation.

Since I'm a new user it won't let me start a new topic so I'll ask the question here, how do you emote on ps4 since the midwinter patch?

itskfish;n10117192 said:
Since I'm a new user it won't let me start a new topic so I'll ask the question here, how do you emote on ps4 since the midwinter patch?

It's a bit hidden. Press L3 :) (aka the left controller stick)

Is it possible to discard a card on your turn instead of playing it? If so, how?

For example if your last card is a scorch that would make you lose but you need the turn to end to trigger weather damage.

drogadon;n10157762 said:
Is it possible to discard a card on your turn instead of playing it? If so, how?

For example if your last card is a scorch that would make you lose but you need the turn to end to trigger weather damage.

When you select a card from your hand, you can see the button options above your graveyard and deck. Square discards a card.

Sunsibar;n10157862 said:
When you select a card from your hand, you can see the button options above your graveyard and deck. Square discards a card.

doh, how didn't I see that lol

thanks!

I have a lot of connection issues on PS4 the past few days. Today the game is unplayable because of this. If I find an opponent I get a lot of connection lost messages. In ranked I can’t even find a match. System keeps searching and seems to freeze. Can’t stop searching either, have to end the game to get out of the loop. My internet connection is fine btw.

pie_ka;n10531982 said:
I have a lot of connection issues on PS4 the past few days. Today the game is unplayable because of this. If I find an opponent I get a lot of connection lost messages. In ranked I can’t even find a match. System keeps searching and seems to freeze. Can’t stop searching either, have to end the game to get out of the loop. My internet connection is fine btw.

Having something like this too. I can find a ranked match, but the game freezes on the loading screen. I can hear the match, but can't do anything. Have to close the game, losing MMR.

I have a question concerning the reporting of issues/bugs:
Earlier today I posted 2 reports of issues I have not seen discussed elsewhere. Shouldn't I receive a confirmation by e-mail or a ticket number?

Maanebaronen;n10958237 said:
Shouldn't I receive a confirmation by e-mail or a ticket number?

There is no automated response system in effect, so you won't get confirmation messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom