New game + & New Features

+
First, thank you so much for 2.1 update . These are really immersive , amazing features .

Please make another update because , we really need new game + feature (and may be more upgrades for the skill tree). Without ng+ , it still feels something missing in this game.

Besides New Game + , here's a few suggestions for next update :

* A Paraglider , modified version of old fortified ankles or implant like retrothrusters to land from high grounds safely,
* New arm : Grappling Hook (to pull enemies and climb mid-high platforms) ,
* New gun : Rocket & grenade launchers, more shotguns,
* New cool skill : Double pistol wield (Jackie style)
* New skills for perk tree
* More animations for solo {grappling, more punch/parry animations}
* New feature ; Maxtac now follows you to the water with boat or chopper,
* New vehicles : flying vehicles (like in the last mission after Don't fear the reaper), hovercraft , basilisk
* More gigs and new fixers.

Thank you so much for your support to this game , every new features makes us , fans happy. Please keep this beautiful game alive as long as possible like you did to Witcher 3.
Love you guys. <3

Last edited:
There will be no new game +
There will be no more huge features

As a player that went through 4 times i am keeping my current game. i have stuff to do now that everything is finished. I can steal cars, race and even hangout with panam. Its not much but its something to do in Night city.

I would of loved a NG+ but not having it won't be a problem for me at least

If you wan't "NG+" (I give it up and you should do it too) just use some mod to scale fast up to 60 in a new game at max difficult and play as a "trained" V.

Not the same but better than nothing. There is even some mod to scale over LV60 if you want

First, thank you so much for 2.1 update . These are really immersive , amazing features .

Please make another update because , we really need new game + feature (and may be more upgrades for the skill tree). Without ng+ , it still feels something missing in this game.

Besides New Game + , here's a few suggestions for next update :

* A Paraglider , modified version of old fortified ankles or implant like retrothrusters to land from high grounds safely,
* New arm : Grappling Hook (to pull enemies and climb mid-high platforms) ,
* New gun : Rocket & grenade launchers, more shotguns,
* New cool skill : Double pistol wield (Jackie style)
* New skills for perk tree
* More animations for solo {grappling, more punch/parry animations}
* New feature ; Maxtac now follows you to the water with boat or chopper,
* New vehicles : flying vehicles (like in the last mission after Don't fear the reaper), hovercraft , basilisk
* More gigs and new fixers.

Thank you so much for your support to this game , every new features makes us , fans happy. Please keep this beautiful game alive as long as possible like you did to Witcher 3.
Love you guys. <3
Damn.

If I was a dev just releasing update and what I got was "ty - now do this:" and long list of fairly over the top (at this stage anyways) features. It would not spark joy.

Be reasonable xD Grapling hook? New category of weapons (launchers)? Flying vehicles?

Does not spark joy even as fan reading this xD

Like GTA V could there be an online version were you & some mates can have fun together in night city and online only missions

My only gripe (besides maybe no car customization) is the Axolotl and Sandy "balances" It went from being an endgame nicely earned powerful item to a TAD better than a regular one. Friendly reminder that this is Davids Sandy from Edgerunners, a Signature Militech private prototype sandevistian. YALL made an anime emphasizing how since it was made by a corporation it was significantly better than anything else on the market AND NERFED it to helI, to the point it's not an endgame item no more use wise. think the versatility of the apogee was hurt more than anything else, and like I said, being overpowered after leveling up and getting the best cyberware isn’t a bad thing in my opinion.

CP2077 is single player and always will be, AND most of these complaints aren't coming from new people. These are more than anything people who have at least seen multiple endings/have or want to have HOURS of replayability in a game with no NG+ , you wouldn't believe how much endgame rewards would help that.

Apogee is an endgame item, you have to put in TIME for Apogee sandy

You CAN BEAT THE STORY and still not be CLOSE to getting it

"Get good" or "Skill issue" isn't the problem although it's almost 2024, some people still only play video games for fun. Why cant V be overpowered IN the endgame??

Another way to "nerf" sandy couldn't just be oh uhh idk, increase the cyberware capacity for installing it????
PLEASE FIX back to what it was I don't want to "Try new builds and playstyles" because others are complaining about 2 ITEMS in a SINGLE PLAYER game that they don't have to use or upgrade.
PLEASE BRING BACK SANDY N AXOLOTL Pre 2.1 numbers and stats BACK TO WHAT IT WAS and people that bought the game aren't asking for los santos custom, can we just have the ability to buy different PAINT JOBS (I'm asking 2 things, one was already in the game you just nerfed it HARD and the other was suggested in YOUR OWN TRAILER talking about TUNING cars, can I at least make the Caliburn white)

Top Bottom