Realistically Improved Yennefer VGX E3 Trailer TRVE DLC Appearance

+
Fryesam;n9287401 said:
Want VGA Yennefer...

Hey, what's VGA?

cemkey;n9289251 said:
Can you add hair volume?

Hi cemkey. Can you elaborate on the "hair volume"? I avoided editing the hair mesh too much because it was messing with dyng physics.

Cercaphus;n9289731 said:
Hey, what's VGA?

My guess is Video Game Awards, so VGX pretty much which might be this

Though as I recall it Yennefer's character model wasn't officially revealed until the SoD trailer.

Thanks for clearing that up Mezziaz. That's the VGX appearance of Yennefer? I know of this from the Trail trailer
c71dfcc737d26970ef12448a855d28e3--yennefer-witcher-the-witcher-.jpg

And this from the E3 trailer: 4a0940e87646ab314023854c9f58294d.jpg

How many different "official" appearances of Yennefer are floating around? lol

The hairstyle I used is close to those 2 above, for "VGX/VGA Yennefer" there is another hair mod that looks closer to it on nexus, is a good job but, it's not my cup of tea...

Attachments

• c71dfcc737d26970ef12448a855d28e3--yennefer-witcher-the-witcher-.jpg
    c71dfcc737d26970ef12448a855d28e3--yennefer-witcher-the-witcher-.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,181
Cercaphus There were like 4 or 5 verions of Yennefer during the process. So you can't make everyone happy. Fryesam So is this a comparison of VGX vs "VGA"? Because it just looks like a image of the vgx trailer with lower resolution, like it was compressed by youtube or sth with adjusted color and contrast. Shapewise there isn't really a huge difference except the curl on top of her head.

GregorWladacz 4-5 different versions of Yennefer? Wow, and they went with the least lore-friendly? lol Silly joke, until like yesterday I was totally happy with vanilla Yennefer, but I saw something that I liked enough to move me to create this mod where Yen could have both hairstyles available simultaneously while in different outfits.

Fryesam I don't think that picture on the left is real. Like GregorWladacz said, it looks like it has been edited/painted over with Photoshop. If you like it more though, you can find on nexusmods the concept hair mod for Yennefer that looks close to the picture posted by mezziaz previously. I don't like that "VGX style"(?), so my mod will stay with the "Trailer/E3 style" appearance if we can call it that.

GregorWladacz;n9290661 said:
Cercaphus There were like 4 or 5 verions of Yennefer during the process. So you can't make everyone happy. Fryesam So is this a comparison of VGX vs "VGA"? Because it just looks like a image of the vgx trailer with lower resolution, like it was compressed by youtube or sth with adjusted color and contrast. Shapewise there isn't really a huge difference except the curl on top of her head.

I just want this

[QUOTE = GregorWladacz; n9292701] [USER = “4183641”] Fryesam [/ USER]我[/ QUOTE]破碎的形象

非常喜欢这个版本,不知道为什么改
4a0940e87646ab314023854c9f58294d.jpg

Fryesam OK, so how is my Yennefer mod different from the picture you have just shown us? Other than her face, is there something I'm not seeing?

cemkey Cute picture! I'll see what I can do to improve further in a future update, but no promises. It isn't a hairworked mesh like Geralt's, where you can edit a couple of values and make it longer, densert, etc...

Cercaphus;n9292801 said:
Fryesam OK, so how is my Yennefer mod different from the picture you have just shown us? Other than her face, is there something I'm not seeing?

cemkey Cute picture! I'll see what I can do to improve further in a future update, but no promises. It isn't a hairworked mesh like Geralt's, where you can edit a couple of values and make it longer, densert, etc...

Hair is very restored, but want this version of the face, hoping to achieve

So you were indeed referring to the face! So you both guys are requesting a retexture for Yen's face to make her look closer to the trailer/E3 look? :p I'll see what I can do, no promises though! ;)

Cercaphus;n9293161 said:
So you were indeed referring to the face! So you both guys are requesting a retexture for Yen's face to make her look closer to the trailer/E3 look? :p I'll see what I can do, no promises though! ;)

Thank, expect that day

Top Bottom