Superior Ursine Gauntlets missing!

+
Superior Ursine Gauntlets missing!

Hi guys can anyone please help me out. My Superior Ursine Gaunlets diagram is missing. I had them in my crafting menu but now they have disappeared. I have completed all the bear quests but still cannot seem to find a fix.

I read that the problem was solved on a previous patch but I still seem to have that problem post-patch.

Welcome to the Forums, Sergness!

Not sure there there's anything to be done aside from reloading from before you found the schematics. Not all glitches can be fixed retroactively, unfortunately. Some can only be prevented. So, it may be fixed insofar as "it will not occur in new games". Or...they thought it was fixed and it's not. If you did begin the game under v1.35 and it occurred anyway, be sure to send that into CDPR Support:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/

Hi all.

I am having an issue..on patch 1.60.
I played at patch 1.00 for around 10 hours and must have gotten Superior ursine chest before quest.
I updated to 1.60 and now I can find the boots and trousers but still no gauntlet.

Any advice on this?

Do you know where to look but it’s not where it’s supposed to be, or do you need help locating it?

There should be videos on Youtube explaining where to look for it.

Hi, yeah I know the location. On my first patch it was just the chest piece. When I installed the 1.60 patch it then held the boots and trousers, but no gauntlets.
Quest is marked as complete

If you ended up updating from 1.0 all the way to 1.6...during an existing playthrough...I wouldn't be surprised to run into odd issues like this. One of the changes introduced was redesigned armor in order to allow for dying. It's possible that could have borked something.

Of course, you can try to contact Support, but I would say the best bets for now are to either:

1.) Reload to a point before you first go out to get the bear gear and try to load the areas in for the first time under 1.60 conditions.

2.) Simply leave it for this playthrough and use other armor.

3.) Uninstall the game, rebuild the database, then reinstall 1.60 cleanly and begin a new game. (The conflict is likely in your game's save-state, so reinstalling and trying to load the present playthrough will likely result in the same issue. Still -- worth a try! But I wouldn't put too much hope on that.)

In general, TW3 seems to encounter issues with spawning certain things on all platforms. Sometimes, a retry/redo is all it takes. The problem can be a bit more stubborn on consoles. Another thing to try is to ensure the game has as many resources as possible to load what it needs. Disconnect from the internet, be sure background features like friends lists, chat, online marketplaces, streaming software, etc. are all shut down, then try that section of the game again.

Hi. Yeah patch 1.00 was the game on the CD. I had not internet connection so it installed very base game. Played for around 8 hours and did much to find a lot of gear .
I heard the newer patches made the games visually better but then encountered these problems. I am actually missing the Master wolven gauntlets also I just noticed
Post automatically merged:

Earlier today I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Same issue.

Think it is just stuck this way
If I do new Game+ am I not going to be able to get new ursine legendary gear

Earlier today I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Same issue.

If you mean with your existing saved games, probably. That's what I was referring to above. Once certain types of glitches are introduced, they may not be able to be retroactively fixed. The only thing to be done is prevent them from happening -- which means reloading an earlier save to retry or beginning a brand new game, Geralt Level 1.

Think it is just stuck this way
If I do new Game+ am I not going to be able to get new ursine legendary gear

My gut would say so. It's very hard to have a game this non-linear and complex go through such a drastic update while in-play and not have something get wonky. Plus, 8 hours is not that much playtime. (My first full playthrough was over 100 hours, without either expansion.) Starting a brand new game is probably your path of least resistance.

Hi, no I had played for 8 hours on patch 1.00 .
I think I am at 50 now, lvl 26.
Just a pain is all but won't stop me, I generally mix armory up anyway just like to complete thing's

Well, sorry...:(...and good luck with the rest of the playthrough! :)

(It's definitely worth playing through multiple times! I during my 6th playthrough, I found about 10 side-quests and encounters I had never seen before. The game is hhhuuugggeee. :D)

Top Bottom