Connection Issues: Public Beta

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
But did this SAME occurance happen to you? Opponent having in's and out's with the connection and then having the countdown timer bugged?

Even the most recent incident was several months ago, so I don't remember all the details. What I do remember is neither me nor my opponent being able to play card, the timer never showing up (= frozen game), and the only solution being Alt+F4.

The same shit over and over again , random ''lost connection'' while i have internet and i lose points on 4k mmr ...

I've already posted in several topics and there is still no clear answer or compensation.
Every 4-5th game someone is disconnected and it's not my internet ...
I want my mmr to get compensated , i don't deserve to lose just because of stupid servers.

Hello and good day?
is it just me can not connect the whole day, or the server is down?
could someone from technichal team check acc. *mod edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
Another day - another disconnect on `4250 Rating ''Problem with the Client''.
So basically the amateur Client is hindering me to get Grand Master.

Another day - another disconnect

Some players seem to have a lot more disconnects than others. Excluding two days with unstable servers, I have only had a few disconnects since the start of the closed beta. The servers themselves are fine, for the most part. The problem seems to stem from recovering from a lost connection.

There are three parts involved here:
1. The user's network
2. The connection between the user and the server
3. The server

If you have a stable internet connection, there can still be an issue with a firewall blocking traffic or a hop along the way causing problems with the server.

You can try to disable the firewall and try again. If possible, also try a different computer/laptop. If neither of these things offer a solution, it could be an ISP issue. Troubleshooting this is an arduous task, though.

Hello,

Ever since the season of the cat started I haven't been able to launch my game properly. Every time I load the game it stays in the, "signing in" part of the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, the verify and repair option in GOG, restarting my computer, and checking my internet connection but none of these helped. I would love it if someone could help me with this matter.

Hello,

Ever since the season of the cat started I haven't been able to launch my game properly. Every time I load the game it stays in the, "signing in" part of the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, the verify and repair option in GOG, restarting my computer, and checking my internet connection but none of these helped. I would love it if someone could help me with this matter.

Perhaps try to log out from your gog.com account and then log in again.
You could do that on the gog.com website and maybe (if that doesn't help) also after starting gog galaxy.

I have infinite load screen what to do? Tried verifying/repairing, restarted my pc, redownloaded ptr, unistalled and reinstalled drivers, updated drivers to latest version and I still have infinite load screen on the start. Game was working fine yesterday

The game asks me to "Press ENTER or LMB to begin", I press, it shows the loading animation on the right corner for a seccond and resets to the "Press ENTER or LMB to begin" message again, endlessly. I had already played the game but for the last two days I've been getting this and cant pass trough the initial screen. I've already tried to repair and then I've uninstalled and installed the game again. Tried to disable firewall and give permissions to gwent application too. Still getting the same "Press ENTER or LMB to begin" for ever. Is that a connection issue?

I'm connecting from Brazil,
Windows 10 64bits
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 3,4GHz
16Gb RAM
Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
GeForce GTX770

Last edited:
The game asks me to "Press ENTER or LMB to begin", I press, it shows the loading animation on the right corner for a seccond and resets to the "Press ENTER or LMB to begin" message again, endlessly. I had already played the game but for the last two days I've been getting this and cant pass trough the initial screen. I've already tried to repair and then I've uninstalled and installed the game again. Still getting the same "Press ENTER or LMB to begin" for ever. Is that a connection issue?

Windows 10 64bits
16Gb RAM
GeForce GTX770

Strange. In general, normal Gwent should work fine (only PTR Gwent won't work, because PTR is already over). Did you also try restarting Windows and GOG Galaxy? Sometimes that does the trick. Make sure nothing is slowing down your connection too much and that your AntiVirus software is not blocking the game in some way.

CDPR support can be reached here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Strange. In general, normal Gwent should work fine (only PTR Gwent won't work, because PTR is already over). Did you also try restarting Windows and GOG Galaxy? Sometimes that does the trick. Make sure nothing is slowing down your connection too much and that your AntiVirus software is not blocking the game in some way.

CDPR support can be reached here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Ohhh Damn, sorry, it's the Homecoming PTR that wont work. I didn't know it's already finished :( . You can delete my messages if you wish. Thanks!

The game asks me to "Press ENTER or LMB to begin", I press, it shows the loading animation on the right corner for a seccond and resets to the "Press ENTER or LMB to begin" message again, endlessly. I had already played the game but for the last two days I've been getting this and cant pass trough the initial screen. I've already tried to repair and then I've uninstalled and installed the game again. Tried to disable firewall and give permissions to gwent application too. Still getting the same "Press ENTER or LMB to begin" for ever. Is that a connection issue?

Windows 10 64bits
16Gb RAM
GeForce GTX770
Have the same problem. Did you solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom