Not recieving crafted cards

+
Soooo... kinda new to this and maybe im doing something wrong but I just crafted several cards spending 400 scraps to make them and used at least 100 dust to animate 2 of them and..... yea... I never got them but it took my mats.... even gave me a reward for spending 100 scraps but not one of the cards I crafted went to my owned cards and checking the unowned list shows them as still unowned.

did I just get screwed over or is there some kind of really long delay?

Make sure there are no filters active that may be hiding the cards in Deckbuilder. Also, exiting and restarting most often restores missing cards.

If neither of these works, contact Support.

rrc

Forum veteran
Soooo... kinda new to this and maybe im doing something wrong but I just crafted several cards spending 400 scraps to make them and used at least 100 dust to animate 2 of them and..... yea... I never got them but it took my mats.... even gave me a reward for spending 100 scraps but not one of the cards I crafted went to my owned cards and checking the unowned list shows them as still unowned.

did I just get screwed over or is there some kind of really long delay?
Usually cards crafted in the game appears instantly. There shouldn't be any delay and as soon as you create a card with scraps, it will be available. For transmutated cards, it is possible that you have a filter to show only Standard Cards (on the right, you can see many filters. Make sure none of them are selected as well as the text box to filter cards and the provision number on the middle of the deckbuilder).

Also, you should remember that once you transmutate a standard card to premium card, you will have only one copy (as the one standard copy is changed to premium copy). If you expectation was that you will have both, then it is wrong.

If after all these information, you still believe your cards went missing, contacting support is the only thing you can do.

Top Bottom