TWEE on WIndows 7

+
TWEE on WIndows 7

Hi guys, i've just bought TWEE, got it installed. When i want to play it, error appears, that says: Your computer doesn't fit the HW requirements.

I've Windows 7, 64-bit, Intel core, 2.20GHz, 6144MB Ram, DirectX 11
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics family, 1696MB

If there is somewhere solution of this problem (i was looking for it), then just send me there pls, and i am sorry.

Thanks guys.

I've tried crack it, but it just got another error (something with libraries) and tried to install patch 1.5, but there was error again: Unable to find your version

Its like month old. Bought it especially for games with pretty good graphic card. Right now, I'm playing witcher 2

The easiest way to fix this error is to go to your installation directory and open the witcher/system folder then locate and right click the witcher exe and select "send to desktop" then close all open windows .
Locate the new shortcut you just made and right click and select properties and click the shortcut tab . Now in the Target line to the far right and outside the quotation mark type exactly (space)-dontForceMinReqs . Ive attached a pic for reference . Then click apply and ok . Then retry the game .

Just to note that you won`t be able to change any texture settings . To be able to do that you will need an actual graphics card .

Top Bottom