UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

+
Come on guys, let's not give CDPR shit in this difficult time. Who knows how many logistical issues they must be dealing with. Yeah there's not much changes in this patch but how's your productivity in the work from home regime? Yeah, we all know. How about we all show a little bit of support and patience?

Yeah there's a few bugs here and there, but what can you do, it happens. I would have been surprised, actually, if there weren't any. I'm sure they'll address them as soon as possible.

I, personally, say THANK YOU CDPR, for all the hard work you guys have put in and all the effort! Please remember that those who complain the loudest are simply a vocal minority and most of us appreciate what you do! In this aspect you might have to be the one showing patience. Also, please never stop communicating with the playerbase and taking feedback!

Guest 4368268

I just played 3 games and already spotted several game-breaking bugs :

- Assimilate triggers whenever a card is played : My enemy got his Devineress buffed twice when playing Fang of the Empire and Tourney Joust - same behaviour for Cup Bearer...

- I leadered Blaze of Glory on Morkvarg, thus sending him to the cemetary... but he wasn't summoned on the battlefield as he was meant to
Damn. So now if your opponent plays assimilate and goes Imperial Diplomacy > another Imperial Diplomacy > Informant > Unit that means he's gonna gain about 8 points passively for it (per assimilate unit, double for Loernach) :confused: I hope they hotfix that this very day if that's so.

- Assimilate triggers whenever a card is played : My enemy got his Devineress buffed twice when playing Fang of the Empire and Tourney Joust - same behaviour for Cup Bearer...
I just finished a game against NG and I was demolished when all their assimilate cards boost when any card is played. It was extremely annoying to see especially when you know exactly how assimilate works

Guest 4368268

Come on guys, let's not give CDPR shit in this difficult time. Who knows how many logistical issues they must be dealing with. Yeah there's not much changes in this patch but how's your productivity in the work from home regime? Yeah, we all know. How about we all show a little bit of support and patience?

Yeah there's a few bugs here and there, but what can you do, it happens. I would have been surprised, actually, if there weren't any. I'm sure they'll address them as soon as possible.

I, personally, say THANK YOU CDPR, for all the hard work you guys have put in and all the effort! Please remember that those who complain the loudest are simply a vocal minority and most of us appreciate what you do! In this aspect you might have to be the one showing patience. Also, please never stop communicating with the playerbase and taking feedback!
I always see these posts everywhere like it's immoral to point out obvious flaws. No one here is suggesting they crunch themselves into an early grave, people merely try to advice them on what to do with the time/resources they have available. You can praise CDPR without trying to bash people that are just wanting to see the game improve.

Update 6.2 is now available for download on PC, iOS and Android! With this patch Arena games will be counted towards Journey progression! We've also introduced numerous balance changes and fixes!

Changes
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect values being displayed on the automill popup window.
  • Smoother animation when drawing your starting hand.
  • Sounds effects of leaders were improved. Issues where leader grunts were triggered too often on mobiles devices was fixed.
  • Player levels will no longer be shown on the versus and match outcome screens.
New Features
  • Installation looks differently, 150MB initial download from Google-Play and then rest in-game. Each next update will be much smaller than now.
  • Crowns won in Arena will now count toward Journey progression and Daily Crown progression when Off-Journey.
  • New contracts have been added with the Year of the Wererat abilities.
  • Improved visuals and sound effects when applying statuses or purifying them.
  • We've introduced 5 AI opponents (one for each faction excluding Syndicate) in Training Mode. The behaviour of the AI was also improved. The opponent in Training mode will be selected at random.
Neutral
  • Geralt: Igni ability changed to: Deploy: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 35 or more power. Initiative: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power instead.
Monsters
  • Overwhelming Hunger provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
Skellige
  • Blaze of Glory provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
  • Cerys an Craite provision changed from 10 to 11.
Northern Realms
  • Uprising number of Charges changed from 4 to 3.
Scoia'tael
  • Mahakam Forge provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
  • Saesenthessis provision changed from 10 to 9.
Nilfgaard
  • Imposter provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
  • Isbel of Hagge ability changed to: Order: (Ranged): If your opponent's hand is not full, look at the top card from both decks. Keep one and give the other to your opponent.
Syndicate
  • Hidden Cache Coins amount changed from 3 to 2. Hoards are now cheaper by 2 instead of 3.
  • Madame Luiza ability changed to: Intimidate. Order:Your next Tribute this round costs 0.
  • Mutated Hounds provision changed from 4 to 5.
  • Mutated Hounds power changed from 3 to 4.
Game Fixes
  • Units dying from Bleeding will now correctly trigger Greatswords on the opposite row.
Too bad hidden cache and syndicate in general is still disgustingly OP, why cant you guys just listen and wake up and remove syndicate or Nerf them altogether? They still have so many tools and unfair pings at their disposal their nearly unbeatable imo, fuck

I'm gonna say this here as well: not all players may be aware that the Assimilate thing is a bug (I know I saw one commenter being confused as to what the bug was) the first one or two times it happens. There are a lot of new players in the game.

I'd wager CDPR are already aware of the bug, but you can always report it here (or for iOS/Android if you play on mobile).

Quick take:
NR change seems right.
Sindycate, meanwhile was probably hit too hard. It should have either been the hoard or the coin gain change, not both, especially coupled with Luiza and the poison nerf.
ST, MO and SK changes are just kinda... meh. Yay for extra provision point to MF!! Yay for Dragon buff!! /s
No NG changes, yet again... Surprise, surprise.

I always see these posts everywhere like it's immoral to point out obvious flaws. No one here is suggesting they crunch themselves into an early grave, people merely try to advice them on what to do with the time/resources they have available. You can praise CDPR without trying to bash people that are just wanting to see the game improve.
Hi,

I am not bashing anyone. Of course anyone can say whatever they want. I never said it is immoral to point out obvious flaws. I merely suggested we show some support, and if you read my post you'd see that I acknowledge that there's bugs and flaws in the game. What I said was aimed at those who simply whine without providing any real feedback or constructive criticism. Of course feedback is valuable and that's what makes Gwent so much better than other TCGs. You'll see that's also reflected in the post I made. I simply tried to broker some patience on both sides.

Have a good one!

Now matta gives my opponents card advantage, the card disappers from my deck and there is a space on my hand for it also on that little hand in bottom right corner there is written that I have this card on my hand but the card is invisible and I cannot play it.
Also bugged asimilation.
Also cards that are supposed to be summoned from the deck like that 3 points dwarfs are not summoned but slowly fly from random direction after like 2 minutes I play them.
And that only 2 games I played.

Attachments

• 96364450_272318023927954_4646396887551705088_n.jpg
    96364450_272318023927954_4646396887551705088_n.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 166

Guest 4398794

Hi,

I am not bashing anyone. Of course anyone can say whatever they want. I never said it is immoral to point out obvious flaws. I merely suggested we show some support, and if you read my post you'd see that I acknowledge that there's bugs and flaws in the game. What I said was aimed at those who simply whine without providing any real feedback or constructive criticism. Of course feedback is valuable and that's what makes Gwent so much better than other TCGs. You'll see that's also reflected in the post I made. I simply tried to broker some patience on both sides.

Have a good one!
Everything is prettier if you say "please "
No.
Whine or just give feedback in a pretty way is the same. Both provides information about the players feelings, thoughts about the current state of the game.

Hi team,

I love the new viper frame and the beautiful animation for the Lock effect! It's awesome, keep up the good job!
This said, I have been having problems with the Syndicate ability Hidden Cache, it feels like whenever I have no coins and I play a Hoard card that for example demands 2 coins, it won't trigger the hoard effect, as if the ability "Your Hoards Require 2 less coins to trigger" isn't playing at all. It happens also if I have 2 coins but the card hoard effect is asking for 3, initially it should trigger anyway but it doesn't... It was happening before and I thought it would be fixed with this update but didn't... Am I the only one with this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.jpg
    Screenshot_16.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 133
Impossible when literally all they did was add an ability (the Deploy one).

if 35 = 20 then we can continue this discussion
Neutral
  • Geralt: Igni ability changed to: Deploy: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 35 or more power. Initiative: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power instead.

Quick question

The new contracts have minor progression without any current effort from me. My question is whether the progression should be 0 (I.e nothing I did last month should count,) or it should be accurate (I.e way more developed than it currently is showing?) For instance I have over 230 wins with syndicate and around 30 with non hidden cache decks. Yet my hidden cache total wins is set to 9 and my year of werecat totals are set to 9. Is this a bug?

Actually I joined the game after new patch with season of the Viper and I see that I alredy have used some reward points in my reward book - in the tab ,,Letho os Gulet". first two Ores, then icon of Trophy wich needs 3 reward points and 1st story node on the right. In addition, in Quests tab I have already played 2 matches of Season of the Viper.

Problem is, that I didn´t play any match yet and neither spent any points in reward book. Someone hacked me or its just bug ?

Everything is prettier if you say "please "
No.
Whine or just give feedback in a pretty way is the same. Both provides information about the players feelings, thoughts about the current state of the game.
Hi,

And there lies the problem. Feelings really don't matter much where balance is concerned. In my opinion, when providing feedback, one should state the problem and use some basis of comparison to show that it is in fact a problem. For example, compare the problematic card, if it is a card, to one from another faction that is considered equivalent (say how Skellige's An Craite warrior was a 5 prov engine that started at 3 power, pre-update, as compared to Syndicate's Passiflora Peaches that did pretty much the same and costed the same but started at 4 power). There we show that there is a problem and provide some reasoning for it. 'Oh, CDPR, once again you disappoint me and my feelings' is not real feedback and does not achieve anything except create unnecessary friction.

Have a good one!

Top Bottom