Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

+
I can only assume it was scheduled until today's update, and, as far as I saw, the Saovine effects and items are no longer in the game.

That would make sense, actually. I played until about 10-ish p.m. (CET) last night and they were still up then, but it could be some software slip-up, I suppose. Thanks for clearing it up.

Not sure if this will even be acknowledged but I'm recently playing Syndicate for the first time...
3 cards
All boost by 1 when gain coin
2 of them cost 6
Other cost 10...... shouldn't it be like boost self by 2 or 3 if it cost 10 provision? I know I'm still new but this makes no sense to me I'll literally never use the 10 cost card.
Love Gwent. But I dont think you realize the potential of the game.
Perhaps time and energy is dedicated to the next Witcher. Love the game. Hahahah and make more merchandise please I'd buy a Shupe shirt asap

On my phone the game won't update... It just tells me this version of the game is no longer supported ("could not connect")

Edit: "We’re removing iOS 12 support, to run Gwent on Apple devices iOS13 or newer version is now required."
- OH! WTF!>?!?? Was that really necessary? How do I update to IOS13 then? :eek: Hmmm... I have a Xiaomi Redmi 7 phone and the game worked perfectly before...
Well, you're phone is an Android phone so you can't update to iOS 13.
If your game still doesn't update, try this: https://www.helpforsmartphone.com/p...uides/23/Actualice-el-software-Xiaomi-Redmi-7

Another thing to try would be to Remove Gwent from your device and then e-install.

could anyone suggest me a high win rate entrenched (Mahakam Seasonal) deck?
I tried with some deck from playgwent.com lost a lot in a row :(

I've had some success with NR, combining the engines of Drummers, Anna, Nathaniel and Temerian Infantry with Inspired/charge-based units. I'm new to the forum, but I hope the link works if you want to try the deck out. https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/162085

Please note that I've played with it since yesterday, but I just now shared it, so the statistics aren't that impressive. If you want to try something different, be sure to add Purify and engines. That'll keep you going for a while.

Well, you're phone is an Android phone so you can't update to iOS 13.
If your game still doesn't update, try this: https://www.helpforsmartphone.com/p...uides/23/Actualice-el-software-Xiaomi-Redmi-7

Another thing to try would be to Remove Gwent from your device and then e-install.
I tried but it tells me that my phone is already up to date and no more versions. Yeah lol it's an Android, I am not good at OSs for phones... I am a PC person myself. I'll try to reinstall it now and see if it works then.

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
Not sure if this will even be acknowledged but I'm recently playing Syndicate for the first time...
3 cards
All boost by 1 when gain coin
2 of them cost 6
Other cost 10...... shouldn't it be like boost self by 2 or 3 if it cost 10 provision? I know I'm still new but this makes no sense to me I'll literally never use the 10 cost card.
Love Gwent. But I dont think you realize the potential of the game.
Perhaps time and energy is dedicated to the next Witcher. Love the game. Hahahah and make more merchandise please I'd buy a Shupe shirt asap
Bincy is pretty powerful and unless answered it can win the game easily single handedly. Just with the interaction from Jackpot, she comes on board at 13 power and every time you gain a coin (which you can do with almost all cards, she is just going to go tall. She is your x2 multiplier for any coins gained. Now, if you want to have 2 or 3x gain for each coin, then she would become x3 or x4 multiplier for each coin which is just absolutely ridiculous. Just with Jackpot, she will come on board with 22 (or 31) points. With Pirate Clove she would come on board with 12 (or 16 points) which is just preposterous.

Tonwsfolk, though over priced, can't be made cheaper as they will immediately be broken if they are made cheaper. There so so many cards which generate coins (and coins generating engines are there) and townsfolks can get boosted by a lot of different cards (and leaders per turn). They have potential and overpriced due to that.

I tried but it tells me that my phone is already up to date and no more versions. Yeah lol it's an Android, I am not good at OSs for phones... I am a PC person myself. I'll try to reinstall it now and see if it works then.
Holy shit, YOU'RE RIGHT (@km051 )! I just had to reinstall the game and it works again lol. Thanks! :D <3

New journey is really cool. I kinda wish I hadn't spent money on the previous ones that feel pretty "vanilla" now. But obviously you gotta have Geralt and Ciri out early. I'm a little disappointed with Draft, not gonna lie. Since it's still a beta, I'm not going to be too critical. However, I think you need to have an entry fee. Rewards for playing are plentiful - I don't see why you have to cater to literally brand new players. Can you give out a few free Draft tokens instead? For comparison, I dipped into MtG: Arena recently as a new(to digital) player, and after getting one shot, I'm basically locked out of Draft until I grind a bit. But I'm perfectly happy working up to it, as it will be more rewarding. I only mention that to give relevant feedback.

As far as balance, I created 2 garbage decks and got destroyed, then one OP Hoard deck with Triple Roach. I would rather pray to the RNG gods of the original Arena. To me this feels like the worst of both RNG and Pre-fabrication. I'm sure a lot of hard work went into this(though clearly, not as much as Cyberp-:censored:), so hopefully we'll get there. Sorry if I sound salty. I'm just giving my 2 cents because I know the devs take it into consideration. Thanks for your work, and stay safe and sane.

So apparently Master Mirror is in the draft core cards pool. Couldn't resist choosing him, and it wasn't the best choice. Fun, though! I drafted a spy/Assimilate deck.

ya1

Forum regular
Alzur’s mastery of mutation must have exerted it’s influence, as Arena transforms into Draft Mode

And which character exerted influence over the essence of this Draft Mode? Rock Troll? It basically comes down to a patience contest of who gets X highrolls in a row.

Draft Mode took precedent over actually balancing the game. I knew it would end up like this but I'm still disappointed. Devs need to work on their priorities. The game is so ridiculously unbalanced with deck variety at an all-time low yet you chose to shift focus on an alternate mode. I just don't get it.

This x 10.000. I wouldn't say deck variety is at all time low though. They did fix SK eventually; you must agree it had been even worse before. But it is far from good, and that should be priority, not the trinkets, alt-modes and drafts and the mechanics of journey. Current meta shows how fundamentally flawed the game is in general.

I've been a big fan for a while. Buying Journey used to be a no-brainer for me. It actually felt right to pay money for a product that deserved it (or so it seemed to me that it did). But this time, with zero very necessary balance fixes, I do not feel at all like devs put in enough work to warrant a recompense from me. Sorry.

Last edited:
Bincy is pretty powerful and unless answered it can win the game easily single handedly. Just with the interaction from Jackpot, she comes on board at 13 power and every time you gain a coin (which you can do with almost all cards, she is just going to go tall. She is your x2 multiplier for any coins gained. Now, if you want to have 2 or 3x gain for each coin, then she would become x3 or x4 multiplier for each coin which is just absolutely ridiculous. Just with Jackpot, she will come on board with 22 (or 31) points. With Pirate Clove she would come on board with 12 (or 16 points) which is just preposterous.

Tonwsfolk, though over priced, can't be made cheaper as they will immediately be broken if they are made cheaper. There so so many cards which generate coins (and coins generating engines are there) and townsfolks can get boosted by a lot of different cards (and leaders per turn). They have potential and overpriced due to that.
Post automatically merged:

Ya, I realized this as I'm playing this morning. I sound really noob haha my bad

ya1

Forum regular
Well, it's not unplayable. I've got 2500 on NG last season. Harder than Symb ST and NR shields? Ye. Weaker? Ye, but not unplayable.

Yeah but you're probably top500, and it probably took you about twice as much time to get there than with other factions.

It's maybe not unplayable if you're willing to struggle. But it's definitely out of the meta. People don't even bother with Crystal Skull anymore, happy to get one more point from TA.

Point is devs do nothing about it, busy deciding on the tint on Alzur's scythe with his druid costume. Very shortsighted if you ask me. Sooner or later they're gonna start losing money if the game keeps sucking regardless of how many trinkets they put on sale.

I'm really happy with 7.4 so far. Quite a few small longstanding bugs are fixed, and things seem stable and well done. They got a basic draft mode out with no gap between that and arena ending, which is a great achievement - people complaining that it isn't a polished experience can feel free to wait a month or two, or just enjoy the random craziness that a Draft Mode will always be. My experience of a draft mode type thing is limited to Hearthstone single player games, and I never really loved it, but I see good potential with Gwent. I've played two drafts, both reasonably underwhelming, and I didn't see a lot of evidence of people just redrafting endlessly until they had an unbeatable deck; I saw plenty of other badly drafted decks that it was fun to challenge.

I'm personally also pretty happy about the meta at the moment, and think things seem pretty balanced and fun (I say this as a NG player primarily). There are a lot of decks that can do well, and plenty of meme-ish combos that have a chance too. But I played very little ranked last season, so I'm sure that plays into me being happier with the state of things.

The new journey is cool, too. I'm not sure whether I'll buy it, though, as I feel like I've put enough money into Gwent for the timebeing, I have all the cards I really need now, and same with vanities too, really. I'd rather save my money for interesting other games on GOG, probably. But we'll see whether I can resist for the duration of journey - seeing all the things I could get by buying it as I go up levels will only get harder to resist. A good game in itself: can I resist the fancy journey nuggets.

I haven't played seasonal mode yet, but I have some ideas about decks that might not be terrible. Looking forward to it.

I just started playing the game after bit of a break and this new draft mode is completely broken with the ability to just keep drafting perfect decks, is this how this mode is going to work? whats the point? why not just give ppl perfect decks? word draft is joke, wth is going on with gwent?? and yeah yeah its early access and all, what happens now is ppl who "metadraft", wont touch the mode ever again as soon limit to drafting is introduced, and ppl who play theese modes as they should be played(with what you get) they dont touch this mode, so gg another arena right here, but still its better than old arena, HS type arena mode just wont work with game like Gwent.

Last edited:
The Mahakam Reward Tree contain 2 Reward Quests (from different tree) which contain a Bronze Dwarf as a prize.

This is so depress for me because it cost 3rp plus need to play several games in order to play 30 Dwarfs or lose a few games with a Dwarf deck which new players who do not have many dwarf cards need to play several times more -- but all of this give me only 10 scraps and 10 meteorite due to I already have those Bronze animated card.

The summary is:
- drain 3rps
- drain a lot of time to play
- gain only 10 scraps and 10 meteorites
- there are 2 quests, so the pain is x2 from above.

maybe I misunderstand something. Could someone share your thought please?

The Mahakam Reward Tree contain 2 Reward Quests (from different tree) which contain a Bronze Dwarf as a prize.

This is so depress for me because it cost 3rp plus need to play several games in order to play 30 Dwarfs or lose a few games with a Dwarf deck which new players who do not have many dwarf cards need to play several times more -- but all of this give me only 10 scraps and 10 meteorite due to I already have those Bronze animated card.

The summary is:
- drain 3rps
- drain a lot of time to play
- gain only 10 scraps and 10 meteorites
- there are 2 quests, so the pain is x2 from above.

maybe I misunderstand something. Could someone share your thought please?
the only thing you misunderstand its you can do both quests in one time. I made that way.

In fact, i always see all the tree nodes and try to find similary or equal quests to do at the same time. Like gain daily rewards 3 times. I just made in one time.

The dwarfs quests i have made them togheter too

actually I did it together but I still feel 20 scraps and 20 meteorite powders for 6rp are not a reward :(

Burza... Bro. I hope you get this message.

I hit 216 in pro last season, and I'm staying away from ranked this season. Why? I'll give you 3 reasons.

1) Miruna. If you're going first against a deathwish monsters deck you're 100% going to lose because of card disadvantage. It's so oppressive I stopped calling it deathwish monsters and instead call it miruna monsters.

2) Manticore. Same as above. Why should monsters get a guaranteed +50% because these cards aren't even balanced? Even without haunt to deal with that deck would be oppressive because of card advantage.

3) Heatwave. Why does it trade 1:1 with defender? I know it's meant for artifact removal, but that card single handedly counters any deck besides miruna monsters with larvas or revenant NR. If it simply did damage against units it'd still be incredibly strong.

Whenever I hit legendary in a card game a balance change gets implemented that seemingly is meant to counter my playstyle, but it ends up being broken. This is the 3rd time and I'm about to swear off card games.

Top Bottom