🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Wanted to post this as a separate thread, but not a spammer, so I'm not allowed:

@CDPR: Thank you for this wonderful game.

I just finished my first playthrough at 103 invested hours. Bugs, sure, but mostly cosmetic in nature. Nothing that would reduce my enjoyment of the game. I believe I got most of what the game has to offer.

What you did best:
1. Panam: was playing as female character and without reading guides I didn't know she was romanceable (as female I couldn't even if I wanted to). Still, she has enough personality to be very passable also as friend.
2. Takemura: also very well built. Much better than River. Should be romanceable :)
3. Johnny's side-storyline: super enjoyable, especially the final gig.

Anyway, starting my second playthrough as male (yuck, never do that if I can help it) just so I can get more of Panam and Goro (trusted Johnny that he's a lost cause :( ). Maybe even to satisfy my OCD & complete more of the gigs.

Also, it seems from media that you guys won't be seeing too much of these holidays. Fixing bugs & all. If possible, I'm game to help you fix a few (professional programmer here). I don't think I need to start listing them: seem to have plenty of that to go around ;)

I want to make a forum post of the following so people can discus their experience too;

Reaching a high level in this game just makes you too powerful. I'm running around using rare un-upgraded, un-modded weapons and only wearing 4 Armor pieces, no armadillo mods. (standard run-and-gun build) I'm level 50 now but I've been feeling this way for a while.
Even on Very Hard enemies die so fast and so so little damage that I feel like I could be naked while using common weapons, and it still wouldn't make a difference.
People are complaining about endgame gear looking un-fashionable but why is that even important when you can play this game with one hand behind your back by the time you hit level 40. I love CDPR I just want them implement a more challenging experience for players who want to spend 100+ hours seeing everything Night City has to offer, I don't mean to bash on the game or diminish the experience of other players but I'm losing interest in Cyberpunk 2077 for reasons like this.

Just completed Riders on the Storm side missions on PS4, both iconic weapons "problem solver" and "overwatch" disappeared and do not show up in my inventory, constantly crashing and half ass textured aside this really makes me want to use this disk as a frisbee

I'm having fun with this game, but ran into a BIG problem. I'm doing the mission "The Hunt" and am in the final brain dance, even after finding all the needed clues (and then some) I can't exit the brain dance, the command to end it simply never shows up. I've tried holding "X" on my controller as several people have suggested and that does not work. I've reloaded, rebooted, and restarted the entire sequence and nada, I could use a hand here.

This game really reminds me of a poor 1st person imitation of Saints Row, the graphics are worse, there's no real gang interaction or response for killing their members, no character modification after the intro. There is really nothing here cutting edge or new, 3rd person perspective and character and vehicle mods is a must have

Hello everyone. First of all, I want to thank the authors for the amazing game. The visual style is very cool. There are a lot of glitch effects in the game that I like. I made a filter for Instagram, in which I tried to convey some effects.
I don't know if this is spam or fan art. I don’t know where to post it either. Can I post a link to Instagram here?

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum.

I want to thank the developers for the amazing Night City style. Gorgeous work with the environment. Advertising, signage, style, fashion, architecture, lighting - everything is very cool.
Despite many technical problems, I am happy to play Cyberpunk 2077. Waiting for the DLC

hello im new to the forums so im not sure if this is where i shoudl post this. ive been playing for a few years now and have put many many hours into the game. i had a thought and wanted to share with whoever wants to read this. The witcher has the standard game and then new game plus where it caps at level 100 I'm sure many of us have reached it. with that said i would love to see a level 100 play-through mode where you start yet another new game plus+ and you start at level 100 and stay at level 100 the entire game and every enemy is level 100 as well. every item also level 100. however, that would be on normal difficulty. bumping it up bring enemies to say 110 and on death march enemies are bumped up again to 120 (these numbers are arbitrary the balance team would have to work it out of course) but i think it would add a lot of extra life and replayability to the game. the side quests you forgot about or didnt find arent severely under-leveled anymore. the items you find early on can still be useful to you.

I'm playing this Cyberpunk on PC with a Controller. I find it extremely frustrating when aiming down the sights of my gun and the sensitivity cannot be changes, its a real pain in the ass to aim properly on an enemy. There should be an aim down sight of gun sensitivity to be able to fine tune, not look all over the place.

[Problem] Hey there, I think my game is broken. Can someone help me out?
The game timer is completely frozen, the day-night cycle does not work anymore. That means, Night City is in a state of perpetual day/night.

The only way I can play quest-lines [like "Wait a day for Takemura to call"] is by manually skipping the timer.
I have not modded the game in any way.

Things I have tried:
  • Saving and reloading
  • Fast travel to another area
  • Verifying game-files integrity via Steam

Hi there
FR34KQUENCY

Did you download the game on Steam or on the CDPR launcher, because if it is on steam you can try verifying the files if you right click on the game and press properties. There you can go to Local files and you will see an option to Check you game files for faults. if there is any fault the client will start an automatic download for the missing files. This have helped me one time when my audio file didn't work.

Hi, maybe this has been asked before but I could not find a thread about it.

Is there a plan in the future to enable crafting in bulk? Like adding a scroll bar to allow a specific number of items. Something similar to selling items in bulk.

Also that bar is a bit frustrating for console players, not sure about PC and stadia. Is it possible to use the R2 and L2 to jump 10x in the bar.

Thanks for the great game!

So I am wondering .. Is there any big thing I'm missing out while I play with no ray tracing? Also I am currently playing the game at around 30fps with decent graphics .. obviously cant do a 60fps gameplay but I ask thee fellow users is the 30fps gameplay differ like night-day from the 60 plus fps?

I already posted 10 times and i can not post my own treat, i have been working on huge idea for cyberpunk 2077 but i cant post it because i can not create a treat. thanks for this forum btw

Hello,

First off, I just want to say that I LOVE this game. Which is why it pains me to say I will no longer be playing it. I cant, it literally burnt out my laptop. Playing it on medium graphics one day it overheated without me realizing and according to the tech team, from the company I bought my laptop from, it shorted something out that will be needing replaced sometime after the holidays when they can get to me. I had spent around 46 hours in game, played through the entire main story once, along with doing all of Panam's quest because the nomads are by far my favorite faction, and have done around 6 different endings of the game. That ending variation is something that really caught my attention. Unlike a lot of other users I rarely had issues with the game too. I would have some visual glitches here and there with the occasional civilian NPC T posing or getting frozen in place, in one ending the slides were where they shouldn't be, but overall it worked just as well as it was promised. Thank you for providing such an amazing game and I look forward to the day when I can hopefully play it again down the line.

Thank you again

Hi, as I am unable to create a thread because I dont have enough posts yet (new member) I am posting my (for me) game breaking bug here:

First of all I would like to say, that I am totally in love with the game and already played nearly 84hrs and played nearly every quest and havent finished the game yet, but now I´m running into a (for me) game breaking bug.

Bugreport (Playing on PS5):

As soon as i fast travel, play the quest "The Beast in Me": Santo Domingo or drive around in Santo Domingo (or near it) on my own, the quest "For my son" automatically fails. I already completed the quest successfully a few hours and many quests ago.

If needed I can upload the savegame from the console.

Best regards

My brother from Germany bought this game for me as a gift and after just bitting my tounge through the glitches it seems to have completely ruined my console. My console is barely usable now

Top Bottom