🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi, people. I was trying to submit a support request at https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc. I don't know, if I did something wrong or the system glitched, but when I pressed "submit" it just redirected me to the starting page. Should I have received a confirmation via e-mail, that I indeed submitted something? I don't want to submit my issue a second time in case my first submit was successful.

Need to start a bug thread on PC about the quest "Family Heirloom". The optional objective is bugged, Dan's car isn't spawning. Since I'm a new user, I have to post here if I can't find a related topic. Anyway, here's a screenshot too.
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 30_12_2020 7_06_51 μμ.png

Hey, got the game a few days ago and have been absolutely loving it... Not sure how far I am into the story - but I'm busy with the whole Clouds sequence of quests.

I have a question regarding the soundtrack... I am loving the songs I am hearing on the random radios in the game. The downloaded soundtrack from the extras only includes the ambient tracks, and not the rocking songs I am hearing... Is there a way I can get those songs? I would love to purchase a Cyberpunk album online that includes all the music from the game. Or at least get a list of all the tracks so that I can go individually sourcing them?

Hello, all choombas!

Please, remember to read through existing topics before trying to create a new one. If the topic already exists, post your thoughts in the existing threads.

If you need to post about a technical issue, you are free to do so at any time. Members do not need 10 posts to create new topics in TECHNICAL.

If you're trying to report a bug, the best bet is to send it directly into CDPR Support:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

Hello, all choombas!

Please, remember to read through existing topics before trying to create a new one. If the topic already exists, post your thoughts in the existing threads.

If you need to post about a technical issue, you are free to do so at any time. Members do not need 10 posts to create new topics in TECHNICAL.

If you're trying to report a bug, the best bet is to send it directly into CDPR Support:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

"Hi Info_Drone! Welcome on forums! As a new user you can post freely in any open thread on forums, but you cannot create new threads until you reach 10 posts. If you'd like to talk about something and cannot find any existing thread related to that topic, please feel free to post in the Welcome thread — moderators will create a new topic for you. "

Find me a post with this specific issue then.

Just chilling
Post automatically merged:

Daily grind

Attachments

• photomode_30122020_124306.png
    photomode_30122020_124306.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 32
  • photomode_30122020_130945.png
    photomode_30122020_130945.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 34
I am new so I need a moderator to create a post for me as per the rules for this forum.

I need help locating a weapon mod, the Autoloader. Where is this or does it actually exist in game? I have seen many posts about it and what it does, but for my knowledge no one has obtained it.

I fought the law quest never showed up for me!
So I am at the end of the game, doing the important side quests and though I have all the requirements, I never got any calls from Elizabeth peralez while I have her number and the quest just doesn't trigger for me. I even heard going to sunset motel helps but nothing happened.
Any idea? Would rly like to do this story line :(
I did finish life during wartime, finished both panam and judy quests and have 42 lvls of street cred.

Hello everyone

Just have some questions

1: in the reveal trailer it showed a happy ending for *the heist* but no matter what I try in the game dex will always shoot me , so how do you even trigger this happy ending that was shown the first time cyberpunk 2077 was revealed ?

2: why can we only romance our partner once ?

3: such a big city with only 2 joytoys to actually interact with ? Should be more

4: on the main page it says your choises will effect the story, but there is no real choises to be made and it does not effect anything lol

5: I thought playstyle would be a role in this game , but it doesn't really matter how you play because you always have the same outcome

6: why can npc in the game have all nice clothes , but when we buy clothes we only get junk ? Or when we find clothes there is nothing fancy unlike some of the npc? What's wrong with that

7: why a max level of 50 ?
We cannot even get most of the cyberware parts because when I make a intelligence one it will only sell us technical body parts , when I make a technical one , it will only sell me body requirement parts, when I make a body based character it will only sell me cool requirement cyberware it's like doing this on purpose ?
We should just be able to max them all out so we don't have this problem ..

And why did the newest hotfix

Only create more bad bugs ??
Since the last update
I cannot even use any car or bike anymore because it will glitch the second I try to get out and I won't be able to play anymore
And I cannot use fast travel points since this update ..
So it be all walking ..

I hope the hotfix gets fixed soon Because I cannot play with the glitchy character each time I exit any car or bike , even during the main quests when I drive with anyone it glitches and cannot get it to stop gltiching so I cannot even see what's happening because of the glitch..

But someone tell me how to get this happy dex and tbug ending after the heist ?
(Since this showed in the cyberpunk 2077 reveal trailer)

Hello to everyone i don't even know if i'm posting this in the right sections but i wanted to say an huge thanks to all the developers putting their efforts in to this game., in this period where everyone criticize cyberpunk 2077 only to make more visual or just because it's popular to do that.
We might all agree that this game may had some problem on old console platform during his launch but i see some friend of mine playing on a old Ps4 model without a single major bug or crash. It worked even better than my old pc version, all low settings because i didn't have a good graphics card.
But let's focus on the little detail and all the love the developers put on the game .
I personally really admire the idea of just sitting during the majority of the dialogue, man that's really crazy. I mean it's that a simple idea with a huge impact on the realism of the game.
Or even the npcs actions.
During the crucifixion questline i was sitting in a dinner listening to Rachel and then a normal npc approaches the table and sits near to her staring the void. Initially i was like well that's what people said about bad non combat npcs I.a is true, then a waitress came near the table and started talking with that man, and a few moments later she cames back to the table with that npc order. So the npc started to eat with us.
This is just a stupid example but it really contribute to the realism and the impersonation of V.
So even in those troubled time, with all the legal actions, i wish to the developers to have a good year and to continue to put their love in that game, hoping it will become and be recognized as the masterpiece it deserve to be.

Hi guys, BettyAbsol is my GOG username but you can call me "Urata Akumu", i play Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows 8.1 so it may run smoothly with some settings but there is bug where i can't hear some sounds and some background music and it crashes sometimes. but i can play, that's important.

Why aren't the shoulder buttons operative in the game menu from the very first screen? Don't make me choose a tile with the d-pad before letting me use the shoulder buttons to navigate.

Hello, I would like to address some problems I've found in the game:

- Menu
If I open journal with J, I want to be able to press J to close it, the same for Map and other hotkeys

Everytime I open something, I need to hit esc, then esc again, instead of a faster way

- Backpack/Selling
Its very hard to identify the itens you have equipped, they should be first, or last items, and we should be able to filter them all, also, when we are about to sell some item that is better than what we have, we should be able to press R or any other hotkey, and equip the new item IN THE BACKPACK/SELLING screen, it's a major waste of time to have to close the shop, change items, then open again.

-Save game

I wanted to have 2 different characters, one girl and one male, with different builds and background, but apparently when I created the new one I overwrite my old character with 15 hours of gameplay, that really really sucks
Create that type of screen when we click new game, where there is 3 or 5 save "slots"

Hiya! I have been trying to refund this game on steam multiple times for the past three weeks on steam, and they won't give it to me because I played more than two hours. How is that fair when the intro to the game is eight hours? I haven't had any technical issues or glitches, it's just an awful, terrible game that I want my money back for. I've never played one of your games, but I knew about how positively Witcher 3 was received by pretty much everybody and their mother, so I jumped in with your newest game and boy, do I regret it. This game is nothing an overworld game should be, and honestly how could you not feel ashamed? I would like a refund so I could at least say one positive things about this situation.

Hello there! It's nice to be here. I actually joined because I'm looking for some help. I'm playing CP2077 on GoG, it's fully updated with all the hotfixes. One of the fixes was supposed to fix the glitch where Takemura won't call you in 'Playing it Safe', however I seem now to be having this issue!
Has anyone else encountered this after having the hotfix patched on?

Heya all, new here just finished my first play through yesterday, played since launch and really enjoyed it(on series x).

Many thanks to all who worked on the game and good luck in the new year for everyone

Cheers gonks

Hello guys,

It seems after the main mission ''Automatic Love''. I had a glitch like below with the UI (unable to see in the dark), do you know how to fix it? I spent like 2-3 hours playing after realized it's not normal by comparing it with Youtube.

I'm using 1070 with the latest driver update.

Thanks.

1609474056404.png

Y

1609475090397.png

1609475138107.png

Top Bottom