cyberpunk is all graphics, melodrama, buggy and no gaming substance

+
I think you misunderstand something here bud bud. 2077 is made after the actual cyberpunk game. Follows it's lines of story telling and sort of dark dystopian future about corporations choking the rest of the world..... maybe you should have researched the ORIGINAL material before you bought something that's not your cup of tea.
Being incredibly novice in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, I can definately say this is true. If you like dark dystopian (like I do) it easy to lose yourself in it.

Exactly right. I hope CDPR will suck it, take the punches and in time, give us a game we ware hoping for. There is something good in all this though ;) I discovered Assassin's Creed Odyssey a really really fun open world RPG. If only cyberpunk had that level of gameplay, content and decisions...
I feel the same, I'm going to stay critical of CDPR so long as criticism is what they deserve but I hope that changes.

As for AC: Odyssey, I hadn't played an Assassin Creed game since the first one but took a chance on Odyssey almost entirely because I am fascinated by ancient Greek civilization and thought well at the very least I'll get to see some version of that world and that alone will be pretty cool. I had low expectations because I didn't expect much from Ubisoft and I got the ultimate edition with all the DLC for less than 20 dollars so I figured what the hell. It's certainly not a perfect game by any means but it was way better than I expected.

I never would have imagined in a million years that an Ubisoft game would be so much more than a CDPR game...still kind of in shock about it to be honest.
Post automatically merged:

Being incredibly novice in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, I can definately say this is true. If you like dark dystopian (like I do) it easy to lose yourself in it.
As someone who is familiar with cyberpunk and has spent more than 25 years exploring dark dystopia, I feel it's the exact opposite.

Top Bottom