Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

+
There is also another character - a random NPC by the name of Brendan Barker.

He stands out, often shows up after you leave Afterlife the first time you speak to Rogue.

Might be coincidence - but one of the most detailed NPCs in the street (check out the nose hair), also has the ring, and has unique voice work.

View attachment 11136068
Post automatically merged:

At first I thought the rings were just a reference to JG Ballard - but there does seem to be some game related importance behind them.

Just found him hanging out at the Dark Matter club.
photomode_31122020_214642.png

Am I the only one that had the impression that V flatlined on his/her way to the spacestation?

I have seen that ending and got that impression as well.

Though it was not clear if Vs 6 months were up, the spacesuit malfunctioned, someone detected him and turned off his life support, etc.

Either way, it looked more like "well it is finally my time" than "determination" on Vs face.

Mr. Blue Eyes is very likely "Gaunter O'Dimm" of Cyberpunk universe. A mysterious illusive eldritch being that might have possibly pulling strings around the world, more so in Night City. As Johnny Silverhand said, It's most likely the "Rogue AIs" & the "techno-necromancers."

This is even make sense on "GARRY THE PROPHET" quests (SPOILER):
When V managed to make good friendship with Garry, the final mission is to approach a secret meeting of "reptilians" from Alpha Centauri. The actual meeting is a corpo agents & Maelstorms trying to make a deal for mysterious chip. The corpo agents that I managed to subdued named "John Doe" & "Jane Doe" AKA "anonymous" people (or not). Meanwhile, running back to Garry only to found him missing & his disciple gave a witness testimony of him being "snatched" by people with "blue eyes."

Another connection to the techno-necromancers like Maelstorms & Rogue AIs also can be proven in the "Blood Ritual." (SPOILER):
V & Johnny found a secret blood ritual by Maelstorm gang members. This techno-necromancers trying to conjure a deamon inside a willing subject who sacrificed herself as the vessel. When they arrived, everyone died & things gotten pretty creep, almost supernatural, & the daemon revived (as cyberpsycho). The rest is history as Regina say case closed.

If Night Corp theory correct, it's very possible that even Night Corp is being run by an godly powerful AI (EXACTLY LIKE DELAMAIN company).
Anybody ever watch Bubblegum Crisis or the recent Westworld & GITS 2045?? All have big underlying cases of AIs masquerading as people & controlling big tech companies. Boomers, The Hosts, & Post-Human are basically the blue eyes agents in this scenario. Particularly Post Human as Peralez couple got brainwashed to be the supposed "perfect" form of themselves.

ALSO, HOW ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF DOCTOR PARADOX?? I think I know the answer to that & it's in your face evidence hehe

Sadly - this path with this dude is bust - literally chased NPCs all across the map last night - and saw him double up, same model, different name and voice actor.

Just another NPC body part from the pool.

Not necessarily. They could be using multiples of the same body/platform designs but with different A.I. in each one. It is all just part of the A.I. plan to spread disinformation and confuse you. Don't fall for it choom.

I found another ringed NPC. He is inside a building made of crystal that I entered through noclip (I've been investigating this way a lot of areas). His name is Jack Watts. He is always in this weird pose. Not sure if he has a unique voice actor.
View attachment 11137997View attachment 11138000

That looks like the Night City Center for Behavioral Health Building. I've seen NPCs in that building stand like that. I think they are meditating.

Like a few others here, I just thought he was like a reference to The Illusive Man. Maybe with a sprinkle of G Man thrown in with his random appearance in the background. I wonder if he shows up anywhere else?

I thing he is AI who captured the body. Btw i read somewhere that in game files he marked as "Morgan Blackhand" and we heard in game that he dissapeared in 2023. Curious :think:

..... Btw i read somewhere that in game files he marked as "Morgan Blackhand" and we heard in game that he dissapeared in 2023. Curious :think:

It was his hair if I remember correctly that had MB's name attached to it.

In my opinion, this could be easily explained by the possibility that there is MB character planned or was cut, like MB should have been their in the Johnny memory tower scene, and they just reused his hair style on other NPCs. I would imagine if someone took the time to look around at NPCs I would bet Mr. Blue Eyes isn't the only NPC with that hair. :)

It was his hair if I remember correctly that had MB's name attached to it.

In my opinion, this could be easily explained by the possibility that there is MB character planned or was cut, like MB should have been their in the Johnny memory tower scene, and they just reused his hair style on other NPCs. I would imagine if someone took the time to look around at NPCs I would bet Mr. Blue Eyes isn't the only NPC with that hair. :)

Yeah, developers know people datamine - so their validity as absoloute indicators is in question. More likely to be what you've said, or even outright red herrings.

Top Bottom