Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
This photo! :cry:
Is Panam dreaming of something? About what? About Arizona? About dancing with Vincent?
Panam in this picture is true angel. Thanks @Eagle707 for such natural angle! Why her eyes closed? We can only assume.

Probably cause she still can’t believe in everything happened with her for last 2-3 weeks (from her first meeting with V until the moment of this pic). Let pretend this picture made shortly before Basilisk test after Panam called Vincent and invited him to camp.

She can’t believe she finally have someone who truly loves her. She finally realised that she will never be alone in NC or in Badlands or somewhere else. Cause not so long ago it seemed to her almost impossible.

Probably sometimes Panam asks herself: “Is this all real?”
“What if everything happened with her is just a dream which will end right after she will open eyes?”

But when Panam notices V arriving to the camp she can hardly hold back her joy. That is not a dream. V is not a dream.

Now the only thing she wants in this moment is to be with V alone at least a little time:cry:

I really hope they get a further chance to finish what they started in the tank. Not for any thirsty reason, but because I think they deserve a chance to fully communicate their feelings towards each other in a romantically intimate way without interruption.

I really hope they get a further chance to finish what they started in the tank. Not for any thirsty reason, but because I think they deserve a chance to fully communicate their feelings towards each other in a romantically intimate way without interruption.
Totally agree.

V and Panam romance scene is the only one which was interrupted. Funny coincidence or deliberate assumption which means possible continuation of their relations in expansions?

I'm 100% behind you on that one! Would love to be able to choose different intimate and meaningful dialog with her during that moment. To really personalize our V's relationship with her, if that makes since.

Totally agree.

V and Panam romance scene is the only one which was interrupted. Funny coincidence or deliberate assumption which means possible continuation of their relations in expansions?

Yeah, I think so 100%. Think about it this way:
1)Which is the only character we didn't learn any personal backstory facts about? Panam.
2)which is the only character who had multiple instances where we thought she might have died (ricochet wound, mikoshi drill)? Panam
3)Only romance scene interruption? Panam
4)Only character who gets an ending? Panam

I am ready to basically write an essay expanding on these 4 points and why that is the reason I would bet a thousand dollars she will get continuation in expansions, but I will wait till after work :ROFLMAO:

Push. There really has to be a DLC with her.

I dislike how the sidequest line was designed. Basically building up emphasis and then the character is basically gone....
Cyberpunk has a great story, but hey. Smth is still missing here :)
Post automatically merged:

I dislike how the sidequest line was designed. Basically building up emphasis and then the character is basically gone....
What's even worse: You can go to the camp, call her and well nothing..
Just the same conversation again and again.

Hello Choombas !

Yes you are right, Vincent and Panam have just met. There will be time for children. They have other things on their minds at the moment.

You're right, they have other things on their minds. They have just left Night City, they have to find a solution to V's problem, they have to settle down and stabilize because after the losses the family is weakened. They need to recover from their injuries.

This photo! :cry:
Is Panam dreaming of something? About what? About Arizona? About dancing with Vincent? :cry:

Glad you like it. One more.
photomode_28022021_185043.png

Hahaha what? Where did this idea come from?

The evidence file is getting bigger by the day. :p

Very interesting, we can see that Johnny was an important person to her. Maybe if Johnny had survived the actions with Arasaka, they would have been together, maybe they would even have created a family.

Thanks Choom. After the various flashbacks, I don't know, it's hard to say. I think he would have been the same and would have ended up dying one way or another. He would have continued his crazy race against Arasaka by destroying everything that was important to him because he had chosen her.

They used the "soul killer" against him. For me he died but his "identity/personality/psychic" was preserved in Mikoshi. As it is supposed to be a more advanced version of the "save your soul" program - like what microsoft is trying to do at a lower level - like machine learning his construct becomes aware - thanks to V - of the person he was and ends up changing through his contact. V also changes in contact with Johnny. That's why I regret the last dialogues at the end, especially in the French version where V starts insulting Alt and Johnny. Nothing coherent after such an intrusive friendship.

I will continue to look for clues with the free camera here and there. If I find anything I will let you know. :p

photomode_28022021_095226.jpg

Cheers, may the road to Ariozona be simple and not very bumpy!!

Nice shot !

1)Which is the only character we didn't learn any personal backstory facts about? Panam.
2)which is the only character who had multiple instances where we thought she might have died (ricochet wound, mikoshi drill)? Panam

I am ready to basically write an essay expanding on these 4 points and why that is the reason I would bet a thousand dollars she will get continuation in expansions, but I will wait till after work :ROFLMAO:
You are absolutely right with those points, but still I can wait for a longer essay ;)

They shaped the story in the way that we can be pretty much sure of expansion where Panam will play major role.

The same thing is really with every other side quests. They are building emphasis for the characters and after there is nothing more than 3 repeatable dialogues. What's more with other NPC's for example Mama Welles the situation is the same - you can call her and you can meet her, but you will get the same dialogue

Panam in this picture is true angel. Thanks @Eagle707 for such natural angle! Why her eyes closed? We can only assume.

With pleasure my choom, I pay the Panam debt.

Probably cause she still can’t believe in everything happened with her for last 2-3 weeks (from her first meeting with V until the moment of this pic). Let pretend this picture made shortly before Basilisk test after Panam called Vincent and invited him to camp.

She can’t believe she finally have someone who truly loves her. She finally realised that she will never be alone in NC or in Badlands or somewhere else. Cause not so long ago it seemed to her almost impossible.

“What if everything happened with her is just a dream which will end right after she will open eyes?”

But when Panam notices V arriving to the camp she can hardly hold back her joy. That is not a dream. V is not a dream.

Now the only thing she wants in this moment is to be with V alone at least a little time:cry:

Well written ! :D

What you say is very right, knowing that on her personal computer has a message where she asks scorpion if he knows someone to turn this life into Gold.

At certain moments you can see the "real" Panam through her expressions. Remember also her message in the game credits.

Totally agree.

I agree, developers are not stupid and leave clues but it's hard to say 100%. Often in dialogues or with the character of Misty, Dex etc., there are implied meanings.

Yes, there are big lacks. We have the impression that the work is not finished. I have already made a Thread of suggestion on the subject, I won't go into detail but it lacks depth.

They were based on paper role-playing, stopping at the surface. It lacks dialogue, more choices, more possibilities for interaction and coherence.

@zinganza & choombas I add to my last thread : https://en.cdprojektred.com/jobs/

Especially quest designers and writers.

Last edited:
Especially quest designers and writers.

I saw this as well. They're still hiring writers and quest designers which is interesting. Could be for multiplayer as well though.

Nonetheless I think if post-game DLC is happening then more Panam is confirmed. I just hope the hack hasn't affected their development cycle too badly. That stuff has a snowball effect.

And keep the pics coming :)

20201229_103659.jpg

Nonetheless I think if post-game DLC is happening then more Panam is confirmed. I just hope the hack hasn't affected their development cycle too badly. That stuff has a snowball effect.
I have the same feeling. I think devs decided to keep some balance between the role of Panam as character in the main storyline and some details about her.

Obviously she got the biggest place in story among all LI cause she has her “own” ending. But she remains the least revealed romance partner. In fact the only thing V and Panam managed to do together is to fall in love with each other because they constantly help each other (firstly V, then Panam in Star ending). And in difficult times (for example, with a threat to life), the test for friendship and love passes quickly enough, unlike a peaceful life. But this makes future expansion more interesting.

Devs didn’t give Vincent and Panam time to personal conversations except scenes we have in bar, farm, railway tower and cliff. That means that V and Panam story is at very beginning.

I saw this as well. They're still hiring writers and quest designers which is interesting. Could be for multiplayer as well though.

In any case it's good for us. As far as the multiplayer is concerned. The only thing I know is that they had the ambition to reproduce an economic model like GTA Online.

So there can indeed be quests in multiplayer. However, with the release of the game as is, nothing is sure anymore. A borderlands/left for dead type cooperative? An umpteenth battleroyal ? The DLC sewers in multiplayer like The Division ? I'm not getting ahead of myself on this subject. But what I'm sure of is that we will have an improved game with patches.

As I had written it, for me it is obvious that there will be a extension with Panam (Arizona Extension). Now I can't certify it 100% because I'm not the management team. MrBill will be able to tell us more. :p

For the hack, it all depends on whether they have equipped the devs that work from home and strengthen their security. But there will be a few weeks of delays yes. Otherwise it would surprise me that a company like CD Projekt have not backup.

With help form Mitch, Panam and I found the wraiths camp where they were keeping Saul.
Panam kept her distance with her rifle keeping overwatch as I snuck into the camp.
After silently dealing with a few roaming Wraiths I found the control room. I used the computer to access the camera feed which showed Saul being held in the basement. The stairs were in the main building that lead to where they were holding Saul.
These Wraith pricks! I found this woman dismembered and disembowelled. Savages! But I got Saul out
photomode_02032021_232018.jpg

We headed to an abandoned Motel to ride out the storm. The place had no power but I managed to repair the circuit board inside. Panam tried to get the heat on but it wasn't working. She asked If I could take a look at the main fuse box outside. We need to get the heat on, It was starting to get too cold. I found the fuse box
photomode_02032021_233807.jpg

photomode_02032021_233835.jpg

Once we had the heat back on I had to dust myself off. I had sand everywhere!
photomode_02032021_233054.jpg

Panam and Saul started to argue with each other but soon gave up. There is plenty of time for that. Before Saul went to bed he told us he really loved the name Haboobs! that made me laugh. Panam and I had a couple of drinks and both fell asleep on the couch
photomode_02032021_234314.jpg

I must have slept wrong, cause when I woke up my back was killing me
photomode_02032021_234625.jpg

It was great to see Panam back with her family. She Is such a strong woman and a good friend, which is hard to come by
I think Judy would get along with Panam too. Maybe one day they can meet
photomode_02032021_235054.jpg

I must admit, this is truly beautiful out here. I think I will come back, especially If Panam and the Aldecaldos need me
photomode_02032021_235403.jpg

Last edited:
With help form Mitch, Panam and I found the wraiths camp where they were keeping Saul.
Panam kept her distance with her rifle keeping overwatch as I snuck into the camp.
After silently dealing with a few roaming Wraiths I found the control room. I used the computer to access the camera feed which showed Saul being held in the basement. The stairs were in the main building that lead to where they were holding Saul.
These Wraith pricks! I found this woman dismembered and disembowelled. Savages! But I got Saul out
View attachment 11187754
We headed to an abandoned Motel to ride out the storm. The place had no power but I managed to repair the circuit board inside. Panam tried to get the heat on but it wasn't working. She asked If I could take a look at the main fuse box outside. We need to get the heat on, It was starting to get too cold. I found the fuse box
View attachment 11187763
View attachment 11187766
View attachment 11187772
Panam and Saul started to argue with each other but soon gave up. There is plenty of time for that. Before Saul went to bed he told us he really loved the name Haboobs! that made me laugh. Panam and I had a couple of drinks and both fell asleep on the couch
View attachment 11187775
View attachment 11187778
It was great to see Panam back with her family. She Is such a strong woman and a good friend, which is hard to come by
View attachment 11187781
I must adimt, this is truly beautiful out here. I think I will come back, especially If Panam and the Aldecaldos need me
View attachment 11187784
Great story @_HellFiend_ ! :howdy:

Welcome to the Panam Thread - you can always share your stories here and feel free to join discussions :beer:

Exactly, she might have been asking herself that question. How could there be people as disinterested as V in this world, she asked herself, especially after Nash had betrayed her.
If I had met a girl like Panam, I would have thought it was a dream :confused:

I'm 100% behind you on that one! Would love to be able to choose different intimate and meaningful dialog with her during that moment. To really personalize our V's relationship with her, if that makes since.
I believe that we will get a scene like this and that the developers will make it so that it contains a lot of tenderness, warmth and affection between them. In the dialogues, we will be able to share our feelings with her and confirm that she is the most important for us :cry:

Glad you like it. One more.
photomode_28022021_185043.png
I love this picture...

Thanks Choom. After the various flashbacks, I don't know, it's hard to say. I think he would have been the same and would have ended up dying one way or another. He would have continued his crazy race against Arasaka by destroying everything that was important to him because he had chosen her.

They used the "soul killer" against him. For me he died but his "identity/personality/psychic" was preserved in Mikoshi. As it is supposed to be a more advanced version of the "save your soul" program - like what microsoft is trying to do at a lower level - like machine learning his construct becomes aware - thanks to V - of the person he was and ends up changing through his contact. V also changes in contact with Johnny. That's why I regret the last dialogues at the end, especially in the French version where V starts insulting Alt and Johnny. Nothing coherent after such an intrusive friendship.

I will continue to look for clues with the free camera here and there. If I find anything I will let you know. :p
You're probably right, Johnny was obsessed with destroying Arasaka. Even if he was with Rogue, he would still fight with Arasaka, unfortunately it could be a tragic and sad story :sad:
Hopefully we will meet Johnny again in the DLC, at the end of the game he turned out to be a good buddy,
In that case, I am waiting for more curiosities from the game :beer:

In any case it's good for us. As far as the multiplayer is concerned. The only thing I know is that they had the ambition to reproduce an economic model like GTA Online.

So there can indeed be quests in multiplayer. However, with the release of the game as is, nothing is sure anymore. A borderlands/left for dead type cooperative? An umpteenth battleroyal ? The DLC sewers in multiplayer like The Division ? I'm not getting ahead of myself on this subject. But what I'm sure of is that we will have an improved game with patches.

As I had written it, for me it is obvious that there will be a extension with Panam (Arizona Extension). Now I can't certify it 100% because I'm not the management team. MrBill will be able to tell us more. :p

For the hack, it all depends on whether they have equipped the devs that work from home and strengthen their security. But there will be a few weeks of delays yes. Otherwise it would surprise me that a company like CD Projekt have not backup.
Before completing my first playthrough, and before meeting Panam, I was excited about the plans to play online. Bearing in mind what is happening on the GTA Online servers, I would prefer not to participate in it. I respect and love Panama and the Aldecaldos family and do not want to see other players looking like Panam or Mitch doing dirty and scandalous things.
It would be nice if we could create separate servers. For example, we create the "Aldecaldos forever" server and we can do side missions in our own group, fight enemies or just sit by the camp fire and look at the stars :sad: :cry:
One of the women could then play Panam
Happy_Panam.png

View attachment 11187754
View attachment 11187763
View attachment 11187766
View attachment 11187772
View attachment 11187775
View attachment 11187778
View attachment 11187781
I must admit, this is truly beautiful out here. I think I will come back, especially If Panam and the Aldecaldos need me
View attachment 11187784
Great story, you inspire us to create our own new stories :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom