Mad Max

+
Mad Max

Mad Max is coming back next year with a stand alone game title and a full on movie staring Tom Hardy as Max.

Hers is the game announcement trailer for Mad Max the game by the team who put out the Just cause series
they also released 3 ingame shots...
View attachment 1001View attachment 1002View attachment 1003

I will buy this game and probably really enjoy it. Its about time Mad Max is going to get a full on open world game, the possibilities are endless.

As for the movie, check out this clip someone managed to get from the location.

this is the only shot of the protagonist Max, played by Tom Hardy..
View attachment 1004

So anyone else anticipating the world to go Mad in 2014?

Attachments

• Mad-Max-1 (1).jpg
    Mad-Max-1 (1).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Mad-Max-2.jpg
    Mad-Max-2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Mad-Max-3.jpg
    Mad-Max-3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 101
  • mad max.jpg
    mad max.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 105
Game should be awesome... movie looks kind of ass.... vehicles are a bit too goofy, tom hardy looks... meh.

That's the pretty image.

The vehicles look suitably grimy and dirty, so I'm happy. Little gimmick-y, though.

As for Tom hardy, his best asset is that he -can- act. So although he doesn't look like much in a still, he definitely has presence.

That's the pretty image.

The vehicles look suitably grimy and dirty, so I'm happy. Little gimmick-y, though.

As for Tom hardy, his best asset is that he -can- act. So although he doesn't look like much in a still, he definitely has presence.

Unless it is played by Mel Gibson, it is not Mad Max.. It is crap disguised as Mad Max..

Well, Mel is too old. SO there.

Christopher Reeve is dead.

Bale was the best Batman so far...

Shatner is also too old..

Entropy sucks for our fictional heroes, huh.

Well, Mel is too old. SO there.

Christopher Reeve is dead.

Bale was the best Batman so far...

Shatner is also too old..

Entropy sucks for our fictional heroes, huh.

But by now Max Rockatansky should be old as well. I mean, come on, did no time passed between movies? (Consider how old the first movie is.) I really don't think Mel Gibson is too old to play Mad Max.. (Hell, they could even make him look younger on screen, isn't that enough?)

I love Mad Max, hell as any Aussie rightfully would. I hope the games allows us to make choices like that portrayed in the clip, a cold harsh reality like that could be amazing experiance.

Can't wait to get my ps4 and a couple titles like CP2077, Mad Max, will be a great year next year.

This game could be the Boarderlands killer Randy Pitchford at gearbox was talking about, he recently indicated fear of a new isp coming out and really this is the only game that was announced at e3 that could kill boarderlands.

I will be keeping my eye on this one.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/jun/21/mad-max-video-game-preview

Design your own car

Such a storyline, while fairly basic, certainly remained true to the Mad Max universe, without intruding too far into the action. We started off with a spot of car customisation – Fuller explained that the game is set up to allow you to design a monster vehicle that suits your play-style, so by adding and upgrading components, you could, for instance, create a virtually indestructible battering-ram or a car that could outrun anything around it.

Fuller drove up to a gate we had to ram through, but explained that it was highlighted in red, because our car wasn't yet strong enough to get through it, adding that one of the game's key mechanics involved exploring and finding resources to allow upgrades which, in turn, would bring access to new areas. He added a beefier cow-catcher to the front of the car and beefed up the engine to cope with the extra weight (Mad Max has a rigorous, but "Exaggerated" physics engine), and we got on Top Dog's trail.

I think we may lose Wisdom...

What I read is, it's -the- villain.

Also, they don't say if you get more than one ride, either. Hmm.

Top Bottom