Name that movie quote

+
Name that movie quote

This thread is about nameing that movie quote. No using google you slack ass punks!

Ok here is the first Quote.

"I dont give a fuck about your war, or your president!"

Only reply if you did not use Google!

Escape from New York.

Didn't even have to google it.

I'll pick a good one.

EDIT:

Ok, heres an awesome one:

'Well, hello, Mr. Fancy Pants! I've got news for you, pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and S**t. And Jack left town.'

I'm sure I've seen this one - that quote's familiar. Oh, the temptation to google is killing me.

And, I gave in to temptation. So here's a totally useless clue. No, I haven't seen it.

That was a totally useless clue.

HOW was that even a clue?

It's some esoteric movie no one has seen ever, isn't it? It is.

Ok I've got better one:

should be easy and the movie is well known

haha easy

blade runner

EDIT

rather then use the quote thingy just make the txt bigger like in op, cuz when you reply w quote it dont show up in post like in this post

new one

"Whats wrong? The cia got you pushing too many pencils"?

Hold on, hold on - what about the Fancy Pants one, isn't someone supposed to get that before a new one gets posted?
And I don't know the CIA one either. But another totally useless clue, just for Sard - I *HAVE* seen that movie, and my guess is that everyone else here has too. Stars someone who is very much underrated as an actor.

ok the fancy pants one... i know that bruce campbell said it and my guess is "army of darkness"

yeah the other one is defiantly blade runner and i think the cia one is the only one that hasent been answered.

remember to smooth out this thread and make it easier on the reader post your quotes in size 3 like this....

"Whats wrong? the cia got you pushing too many pencils?"

Terminator. "His name is Connor. John Connor. Your son, Sarah. Your unborn son."

Hmm.

"Don't worry. They can fix anything."

Terminator. "His name is Connor. John Connor. Your son, Sarah. Your unborn son."

Hmm.

"Don't worry. They can fix anything."

yeah you nailed it.

and a hint on the fix anything one.

"I had to kill bob morton because he made a mistake. now its time to erase that mistake!"

Top Bottom