Hotfix 1.22

+
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE HOLOGRAPHIC SITE GLITCH! Every weapon sight with a hologram has lines around it..I have been using the same 2 sights to avoid this for over 130 hours....It is VERY immersion-breaking and people are acting like it doesn't exist..I do not get it!

Attachments

• eLHzqWW.png
    eLHzqWW.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 284
Thanks for the work on the game!
I have one question though, is the photomode glitch fixed with this hotfix?

Hotfix is only 16GB on PS4. Does it mean that you sorted out the archives and we won't have to download 60gb everytime? That would be awesome :D

I am on Xbox one x and im happy - except those update sizes.. everything seems fine, and every new update just improve game stability from.my point of view.. i only want one simppe thing...

INCREASE NUMBER OF SAVE SLOTS ON XBOX!

Idk if pc or ps version also have this limit, but i must few times per session remove saves to be able create new one, and several times i accidentaly removed last save of another charcter, so i lost my progress there...
Possibly a limitation for the xbox cloud saving :)
(don't really know, but it seem logic for limiting the number of save)

Possibly a limitation for the xbox cloud saving :)
(don't really know, but it seem logic for limiting the number of save)

This is only game where i experience this save mess.. for example mass effect 1, 2, 3, andromeda, bioshock 1, 2, infinite... All BIG rpg games and never experienced to be limited for 20? Or how much save slots.. so at last best way is to modify save mechanism to have separate saves screen for each "career", becauae has all characters together is mess...

I dont know how much GB you download guys, but me 1,5GB. After download i verify files and was found two missing files. Now i downloading next 14,7GB. Interesting. PC steam version.
Yeah I had a similar experience. I was missing 1 file and had to download 9.5GB.

It is a basic option for players who want to experience the most immersive experience.

You have no cybernetic enhancements allowing V to see icons etc in the world. You have just made it up.

You call it cybernetic enhancements, I call it visual smog.
The Kiroshi's would absolutely allow V to see map markers etc through her eyes, that's the point of them in universe, extra info, sync with weapons systems, zoom.

Is there any word on the fix for legendary specs for crafting? I still haven't gotten them to pop back up.

Can you please ensure that our key bindings stay intact for each hotfix?

As a left-handed gamer, it is quite frustrating to have your key bindings XML-file be reset, every time there is a hotfix! This of course because not all keys can be rebound in the interface :(

Forget all the haters, this is easily the best single player video game ever created, and your continued support is unprecedented.

The only games comparable are Skyrim, Fallout 4, and Mass Effect 2, and none of those games had this level of post launch support separate from paid DLC.

You guys made a masterpiece.

Can't wait for the next entry in the Cyberpunk Universe

This is only game where i experience this save mess.. for example mass effect 1, 2, 3, andromeda, bioshock 1, 2, infinite... All BIG rpg games and never experienced to be limited for 20? Or how much save slots.. so at last best way is to modify save mechanism to have separate saves screen for each "career", becauae has all characters together is mess...
Never experienced that (because i finish the game with one character, and i delete all the save for a new one)
I agree for separate character's save, it would be nice ;)

In xbox web page :
Can I copy all my games to the cloud :
"If you are a big gamer, you might run out of cloud storage space. If necessary, free up space by deleting unnecessary backups. You can also play without saving to the cloud."

But i really don't know how it work. If it's limited, it must be for a "good" reason.

Forget all the haters, this is easily the best single player video game ever created, and your continued support is unprecedented.

The only games comparable are Skyrim, Fallout 4, and Mass Effect 2, and none of those games had this level of post launch support separate from paid DLC.

You guys made a masterpiece.

Can't wait for the next entry in the Cyberpunk Universe
Skyrim and Fallout 4 are not that great when it comes to single player games. There are far better RPGs or single player games out there.
Morrowind, Enderal(mod), Fallout 1,2, New Vegas are the good games in the Elder Scrolls and Fallout Universe.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE HOLOGRAPHIC SITE GLITCH! Every weapon sight with a hologram has lines around it..I have been using the same 2 sights to avoid this for over 130 hours....It is VERY immersion-breaking and people are acting like it doesn't exist..I do not get it!
Is that a glitch? I've just assumed its part of the holosight.

After that great huge update i'm fearing the next ones will be simple small patches that add nothing to the game. If that's the case, this game will not have any comeback.

Top Bottom