Meanwhile in...

+
hahaha the Finland one is fantastic and i totally love the underground hero... man that diablo he rolls in is one sweet ride, i'm jealous.

Aiden Pearce I hate you man! Now I cant sleep because of that! :p Hahha I would first shit myself and then probably demolish my house with a shovel trying to exterminate it. ;)

Meanwhile in Hong Kong

View attachment 1097

Attachments

• sleepy bastard.jpg
    sleepy bastard.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 39
Just so that you can all use this as a reference point for future posts.

Yes, it crossed the line. No more, please.

Well, as someone who is half-Jewish (and I'll leave out my usual joke about which half for taste and credibility purposes), I think that one approached the line, and got edgey, but didn't cross it... For me, in any case... Just so you know. However, there are some people on this planet less tolerant than I am, which should rightly terrify you all, so overall, I support Dragonbirdplane's judgement call here...

Oh, and meanwhile, in South Africa

Axis of awesome are that indeed... Go nuts checking them out. Like any good comedy/music act, there's the occasional flop, but some are still etched in my heart :)

Meanwhile in... Spain!!
[video=youtube;-27R3fJDHhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27R3fJDHhQ[/video]
Tangential learning time! This is what got this videoclip made in the first place: the unelected mayor of Madrid, Ana Botella, and her speech "in English" to get the Olympics of 2020 for our capital city:
I know, I know, no real life politics... but she was unelected. There's no other way of looking at it.

Meanwhile in... Spain!!
[video=youtube;-27R3fJDHhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27R3fJDHhQ[/video]
Tangential learning time! This is what got this videoclip made in the first place: the unelected mayor of Madrid, Ana Botella, and her speech "in English" to get the Olympics of 2020 for our capital city:
I know, I know, no real life politics... but she was unelected. There's no other way of looking at it.

Tee hee hee! Oh, how I love the internets!

Well, as someone who is half-Jewish (and I'll leave out my usual joke about which half for taste and credibility purposes), I think that one approached the line, and got edgey, but didn't cross it... For me, in any case... Just so you know. However, there are some people on this planet less tolerant than I am, which should rightly terrify you all, so overall, I support Dragonbirdplane's judgement call here...

Oh, and meanwhile, in South Africa

This is equal parts really fuckin' weird and awesome. It's actually very well done. I love the dancing.

Ah, Die Antwoord.

So the story is, Lady Gaga asked DA to open for her tour. And they did this as their answer.

Yeah, not big fans. MAULED BE A LION.

They make..weirder stuff, too. Check em out.

Top Bottom