Terrible B-Movies

+
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is a cult classic!!! It was BRILLIANT!!!

Surf Nazis Must Die sounds hillarious!

To clarify, when I said Bad B-movies, I meant "absolute shit", not "so bad it's awesome".

Totally agree on Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. It's definitely in the "so bad it's awesome" category. I loved that film.

Because I do not class the Matrix as a B-movie, although the sequuals were a bit naff. The origional was amazing.

To be honest, none of them were B-Movies. Sure, #2 was weak and #3 was crap, but I don't honestly see how a big-budget movie can be described as a "B-Movie", however bad it is.

B-Movies pretty much means you've got to have the special effects done using cardboard models that are held up with string, doesn't it?

To be honest, none of them were B-Movies. Sure, #2 was weak and #3 was crap, but I don't honestly see how a big-budget movie can be described as a "B-Movie", however bad it is.

B-Movies pretty much means you've got to have the special effects done using cardboard models that are held up with string, doesn't it?

Exactly. For all intents and purposes, you can treat the B in B-movie as "Budget".

In that case, it's an A grade pile of doodoo. Maybe I should call it AAA, like the games that have awesome graphics but also suck dogs in alleyways...

Top Bottom