Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+
photomode_05012021_210040.png

Post automatically merged:

photomode_15122020_220101.jpg

I was trying to pick a screenshot for the #Shutterpunk2077 contest... I made a video so I could see them all side by side... then I put in some music and... well... I thought it was neat.

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

If you want to take a look at some cyberpunk artworks, there is a gallery section at cyberpunk.asia with thousands of cyberpunkish artworks. Didn't made any of them, only wanted to show you it. Here some examples:

Show your own cyberpunk themed artworks here on this thread!

this is a very rich site. I looked for the Artwork that most resembles me, both physically and the clothes I will wear if applicable, and I found. not easy though;
above all not to fall into the stereotype of myself.

Aleksi_Briclot_-_Cold_Fear_02 (2).jpg

Sooo, i ended up making this tribute/meme of the SAMURAI oni logo.

Attachments

• CyBearPunk 2021.jpg
    CyBearPunk 2021.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 96
I think this fits here.

Was drawing map of the full 16 x 16 km area where the NC is.
Perhaps I should take time to tag the tunnel entered by Aldecados (found it actually), and to clearly mark the Nomad start.

Perhaps I should redraw it.

20210822_081634.jpg

Awake and Avenge the Dead flare 1.jpg

Can the unlikely and unwilling heroes save a young violin star caught in a power struggle between Arasaka, Militech and the C.I.A?

Sung Jinn as The Fixer
Mark Taylor as The Corpo
Entrapta as The Netrunner
Carlos Carlos as The Solo
and introducing Krashan Bhamarajanga as Himself

in

Awake and Avenge the Dead - A Cyberpunk Drama

A poster for our recent campaign set in 2045 in, more or less, the world of Cyberpunk Red.

I checked this cyberpunk and it looks tight and all but it feels like something's missing like when somebody passes away and they make the body tight and all on display but it feels like something;s missing.

Top Bottom