+
Another wallpaper! :p 3440x1440 resolution! :p

Attachments

• V_Cyberpunk_WallpaperSFW.png
    V_Cyberpunk_WallpaperSFW.png
    2 MB · Views: 195
First image
Character Idea: A.M. The Singh

Background: Former Khalsa turned cyborg establishing peace between cyborgs and humans. Struggling between the balance of man verse machine. Plot twists obviously only expanded if found useful in game lol.

Attachments

• AM THE SINGH BY YBF.jpeg
    AM THE SINGH BY YBF.jpeg
    844.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Games okay on ps4 if only I could get my hands on a ps5 I'm still enjoying creating videos on it tho game of the year for sure 😁😁!!

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

If you want to take a look at some cyberpunk artworks, there is a gallery section at cyberpunk.asia with thousands of cyberpunkish artworks. Didn't made any of them, only wanted to show you it. Here some examples:

Show your own cyberpunk themed artworks here on this thread!
broken image
Post automatically merged:

cyber prosthetic hands for characters The Witcher 3View attachment 11075807
lol

Hey, I can't start a new thread so I'll post it here. It's a short animation I made. Hope you'll enjoy it:

cool

nice

good life

Looks better than mine. Do you mind sending me your setup in options? ( video, audio )

Yea definitely I just use sharefactory to edit it it's free on ps4 and ps5 I turn up the clip volume settings and set the video recording in share settings to 60 minutes when you hit export to gallery in sharefactory it renders the video so it looks better than just uploading from capture gallery

Top Bottom