Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+
Cyberpunk artworks gallery

If you want to take a look at some cyberpunk artworks, there is a gallery section at cyberpunk.asia with thousands of cyberpunkish artworks. Didn't made any of them, only wanted to show you it. Here some examples:

Show your own cyberpunk themed artworks here on this thread!

Attachments

• tbhd_Andree_Wallin_-_Another_Crime_Scene.jpg
    tbhd_Andree_Wallin_-_Another_Crime_Scene.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,220
Hi,

here is my share for cyberpunk genre. I have played a lot Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0 my whole adolescence! Damned, I miss those times and still craving to play through at least one good campaign... but looks like I have to play my own mind games in Night City and sometimes to express those ideas via painting. :)

"Hired Guns", 2009. © Pirkka Harvala

"Ronin's Run", 2007. © Pirkka Harvala

Hi,

here is my share for cyberpunk genre. I have played a lot Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0 my whole adolescence! Damned, I miss those times and still craving to play through at least one good campaign... but looks like I have to play my own mind games in Night City and sometimes to express those ideas via painting. :)

"Hired Guns", 2009. © Pirkka Harvala

"Ronin's Run", 2007. © Pirkka Harvala

I think the dwarf is your best work ( on your site)

You guys probably don't know, but there was a game named "Paradise Cracked" as well as it's prequel "Cops 2170: Power of Law" (US title, original was just Power of Law).

It was a TBS game with RPG elements, and personally - it's one of my favourites games till today. Artwork right now looks kind of wonky, but game (IMO) was good. Hadn't played english version though, so can't guarantee that experience would be genuine. You know how adaptations may work.

Here's some art from it.

Attachments

• 2699_paradise_cracked-11.jpg
    2699_paradise_cracked-11.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 788
  • 1319467182_kod-dostupa-rai.jpg
    1319467182_kod-dostupa-rai.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,662
  • assasin-1.jpg
    assasin-1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 683
Top Bottom