Probably one of this:

- Mill
- Try to make me quit by playing only on the end of the round time
- Win by a 'lucky play'. Example: Bribery the only right minion
- I saw this deck at least 4 times, just today
- No minion / no interactive round
LOL so mamy times i quit a game because of bribery

Its funny how NG always get The card they need in The exact play

No GG for Sihil. Otherwise I don't care. And maybe traps, but those are rare species nowadays.

I don't GG mill decks - they are pure luck and are lamer than McDonalds to play against. Every other deck, even those that are borderline lame, like nekker decks, I still GG because at least there game isn't decided purely by coin flips.
Mill deck is one of the weakest, GN mill one is really annoying, just bc it have two cheated cards, vilgeforz and yennefer's invocation that should both be more expensive than 9 provisions and that's why i dont GG them too
In fact i've decided that i will not GG any meta deck anymore mean i dont GG more than half of my games, players just copycat ready decks and play them, i hate that

I see nothing offensive about your deck. Depending upon you rank, the issue could be beginners having not noticed the gg button (or not understanding the abbreviation). I know I was about a month into the game before I started using it.

NG is the probelm - it's completely ruined the game. It forces people to either play insanely aggressively and get as many points as possible or defensively and destroy everything on the board. They could have fixed the problem years ago, but instead each subsequent change to NG seems to make it more powerful. There would be fewer standard decks and more creativity if the absurdly overpowered NG cards were given a proper provision cost, and, as mentioned above, there's something wrong with the algorithm whereby they always spawn exactly the best card they need whereas it's all fairly random for everyone else.
Post automatically merged:

Also, they are allowed to remove the element of chance completely with one 10 provision card, how is this fair in a card game?
Post automatically merged:

So, not getting GGs has to do with the deck you play? I started today and did like 11 or more games and only got oone GG, despite giving GG myself.

I play Scoia’tael with a focus on dryads and symbiosis ( I just searched for symbiosis and put everything with that keyword into my deck). I do pretty well, but most games are very close. Is my deck the problem? Is it one of the “cheesy” or meta decks that are generally disliked?

I just games with the starter deck and found the symbiosis-combos fun 🤷‍♂️
No, it a deck you created so i'm sure it different from the meta
Symbiosis deck are cool btw
What i mean is that a lot of players just copy decks and play them
Sometimes i know exactly what are the all the cards in his deck and that's what i dont like

I prefer to give GG only for unique decks. That one copied from the Gwent web site don't deserve it. Probably I'm wrong in my way of thinking. But all mydecks I prefer to build by myself and be creative. So my GG only for creative players. Kind of that...

I'm level 29 and brand new to the game but if i see someone literally popping out 50 points in the first round, i forfeit and refuse to give the GG cuz they are obviously a Pay2Win player and I hate those. And before you ask, there's a difference between throwing out 15-20 bucks for some packs to give you a chance and blowing over $300 a month as these whales tends to do...

Renfri, Sihil, Traps, Waylay, Mill Decks and all the boring and annoying net-decks won't get a GG from me. Ever.
Sometimes I even Ista-quit as soon as so plays Renfri or anything that indicates something from the above.
They could've fixed those cards/ mechanics/ decks months/ years ago - instead it's getting worse with every season.

I'm level 29 and brand new to the game but if i see someone literally popping out 50 points in the first round, i forfeit and refuse to give the GG cuz they are obviously a Pay2Win player and I hate those. And before you ask, there's a difference between throwing out 15-20 bucks for some packs to give you a chance and blowing over $300 a month as these whales tends to do...
well i have to disagree with you.

Gwent is the best free game i ve already seen.

You can get all the cards in a easy way just playing the game. Of course you need to dedicate some hours on it, but its not as other games where you need to pay or dedicate your entire life.

I myself have all the cards, almost all premium and only payed for the journeys, and i payed because i want it, but even if i didnt buyed the journey i still have all the cards (not premium, of course).

note side - premium cards its the cards that have animaton, but to play the game you dont need it, its just a cosmetic

For me it's pretty simple - I have a blacklist of OP cards/synergies.

If anyone plays Renfri, two scenarios in one match, Yennefer's Invocation, Highland Warlord, Magic Compass, Golden Nekker, Witches' Sabbath or Arachas Queen, I send my most disparaging taunt two or three times, forfeit, no GG.

The only way to stop people using these stupid broken things is to refuse to play them.

For me it's pretty simple - I have a blacklist of OP cards/synergies.

If anyone plays Renfri, two scenarios in one match, Yennefer's Invocation, Highland Warlord, Magic Compass, Golden Nekker, Witches' Sabbath or Arachas Queen, I send my most disparaging taunt two or three times, forfeit, no GG.

The only way to stop people using these stupid broken things is to refuse to play them.
I understand this sentiment — even to the point of holding a similar attitude myself at times.

But for such an approach to work, there would need to be a uniform agreement amongst players of exactly what “deserves” this treatment, and the agreement to immediately forfeit (denying the joy of playing). And here’s the problem — I don’t think players would come close to agreeing on a list (for instance, none of your cards would have even grazed my list — I tend to object more to binary than OP).

Honestly, there is now so much brokenly powerful stuff that one almost has to play some of it in a viable deck. For example, with the last drop, I have abandoned my hatred of Cahir because it is the strongest counter to most of the new OP garbage I hate even more.

Ultimately, it needs to be up to the developers to reign in abusive cards and keep the game fun. And I must say that I think the latest patch has significantly broadened the set of potentially viable decks (they are binary as heck, but that is a different issue).

So I try to GG except in cases of egregious poor sportsmanship (which can still be very subjective). And I must admit, I often fail to uphold this standard when I get tilted by what an opponent plays.

I understand this sentiment — even to the point of holding a similar attitude myself at times.

But for such an approach to work, there would need to be a uniform agreement amongst players of exactly what “deserves” this treatment, and the agreement to immediately forfeit (denying the joy of playing). And here’s the problem — I don’t think players would come close to agreeing on a list (for instance, none of your cards would have even grazed my list — I tend to object more to binary than OP).

Honestly, there is now so much brokenly powerful stuff that one almost has to play some of it in a viable deck. For example, with the last drop, I have abandoned my hatred of Cahir because it is the strongest counter to most of the new OP garbage I hate even more.

Ultimately, it needs to be up to the developers to reign in abusive cards and keep the game fun. And I must say that I think the latest patch has significantly broadened the set of potentially viable decks (they are binary as heck, but that is a different issue).

So I try to GG except in cases of egregious poor sportsmanship (which can still be very subjective). And I must admit, I often fail to uphold this standard when I get tilted by what an opponent plays.
I just reply an PM to @Selestes and now i read it.

Yes i have the same feeling. I dont give GG to busted cards or decks, but i need to use it too, otherwise i wont win a game (in those cases i dont expect GG neither).

I hate renfri, but i am putting it in all my decks, because or you play it or you lose (ok there is some other few binary decks that you can win, like cat spam, double salamander and etc).

But if devs take off that card from the game (or nerf to the ground) i will be glad with that decision

Absolutely, of course it's going to be subjective. I would just hope the player base could develop a consensus on which cards are unacceptable, but I realise this is implausible! Ultimately there are too many people who only care about winning, and have no principles about how they do it.

I understand this feeling too, but for me I'd rather lose than use cards I hate. This means I often have to give up on the ranked matches after a certain point (this month I got to rank 2 before it became too toxic), but so what? I've reached pro a couple of times before, I'm not that bothered about doing so again.

people who only care about winning
It’s like in every game with meta: players are gonna abuse it no matter what, it’s devs duty to shake the meta and widen it so the game’s still interesting to play with no conjunction of whether you are a try harder or a newbie (but cdpr seems to not understand it breaking the meta into toxic circus with every expansion).

Ultimately there are too many people who only care about winning, and have no principles about how they do it.
That's exactly what I wrote some time ago. I rather have wholesome matches where I see some effort in my opponents deck and lose, than to face the 100th sword, renfri, multiple scenario etc.. Its both just super boring and annoying af when you see your opponent struggling because he/ she/ it has no idea what to do aside playing their predefined netdeck-ways. It feels like Gwent get's more out of control with every update. Too bad.

Top Bottom