1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
To trigger the dialogue at the entrance of Wakako "hideout" ? (with the dude who sit on the chair)
If you are too close, it enter directly. For me, I had to wait at minimum, before the "little bridge" to be sure that he stop at the entrance (where there is/was a JoyToy). More close, he enter directly in.
Post automatically merged:

Annoying :(
Which platform ?
If PC, can you try to verifying the game files, reload a save (manual or auto) created before entering in the big room) and try again.
Ok thanks it worked with dialogue but still im a bit annoyed with constant weather change to mist. Is it something with my game files?

Ok thanks it worked with dialogue but still im a bit annoyed with constant weather change to mist. Is it something with my game files?
I don't know, on my side I didn't really notice any changes with weather betweem 1.5+ and 1.6. Mostly sunny/clear nitght, with time to time rains which turn into fog when rain stop and sandstorms.
You can try just to verifying the game files in case, but I doubt.
If you use/used mods, it could also be that.

The legendary effect on the Ba Xing Chong smart shotgun seems to be missing. Most enemies still die in one shot, but there is no exploding or shredding going on (not even a little dismemberment).

On PC, yes. I've reloaded a bunch of saves and re-worked my progress up to this point, still an issue. No mods, even did a clean install a few days back. Weird bug! I sent my save file and a report over to CDPR, hopefully they can figure this one out.
Update...after re-loading the save again for the Nth time, it just...worked. The little cutscenes triggered properly and everything.

Heh. Alrighty then.

So... the same (maybe even worse I think^^)
Before sitting near Panam. I started the quest at morning so it's not already really the night... but clear sky.
19-09-2022_00-41-22-t5hy1x4g.jpeg
Just after sitting and while talking with the Aldecaldos. There is just a tiny hole of clear sky above Panam :
19-09-2022_00-42-13-4lwt45we.jpeg19-09-2022_00-44-49-cceoufqd.jpeg
And when I have to look the stars... the little hole move a little bit, but that's all... So hard to say that I can see something:)
19-09-2022_00-47-35-5jb0ik0m.jpeg
On a side note, I wonder why there is nothing on my HUD but you have the quest "objective" (almost, because there is a little red "thing" on the top left). Knowing that I haven't disabled anything except the subtitles.

So... the same (maybe even worse I think^^)
Before sitting near Panam. I started the quest at morning so it's not already really the night... but clear sky.
View attachment 11319389
Just after sitting and while talking with the Aldecaldos. There is just a tiny hole of clear sky above Panam :
View attachment 11319392View attachment 11319395
And when I have to look the stars... the little hole move a little bit, but that's all... So hard to say that I can see something:)
View attachment 11319398
On a side note, I wonder why there is nothing on my HUD but you have the quest "objective" (almost, because there is a little red "thing" on the top left). Knowing that I haven't disabled anything except the subtitles.

It's so weird! I've sent a ticket but I have a feeling not many people have reported it... :(

It's so weird! I've sent a ticket but I have a feeling not many people have reported it... :(
I will do it too :)
(Easy to fix I think, because when we arrived at the station, a sandstorm started. But as soon as I got out the car, the game "removed" it rather quickly to let a nice blue sky^^)

I will do it too :)
(Easy to fix I think, because when we arrived at the station, a sandstorm started. But as soon as I got out the car, the game "removed" it rather quickly to let a nice blue sky^^)
This happend too me too last time, sandstorm that just vanished and cloudy no stars. The lack of Ui in the screenshot is probably due to inactivity? Seem too remember it happening when no combat/activity in convos for awhile... havent played in long tho so might be wrong

This happend too me too last time, sandstorm that just vanished and cloudy no stars. The lack of Ui in the screenshot is probably due to inactivity? Seem too remember it happening when no combat/activity in convos for awhile... havent played in long tho so might be wrong
Nope, I look around during the dialogue, so no I don't think so :)
Could be different on PC and console or... I noticed that the motion blur is back even if it's disabled in the settings... In 1.5, on Xbox some settings doesn't work at all (lens flare, motion blur,...). No matter if you enabled/disabled, it didn't change anything in game.
It was fixed in 1.52, but maybe the "settings bug" is back in 1.6 :(

Hi,
I dunno if more people are having this bug.
Since the update, i cant launch the game. I always receive an error "missing dialogue file. Check game files".
Already done that, and still bugged.
I changed languaje from spanish to english, uninstalled full game, installed on other folder... and still unable to launch the game.
Does anyone knows a solution?
Thanks A LOT!

Hi,
I dunno if more people are having this bug.
Since the update, i cant launch the game. I always receive an error "missing dialogue file. Check game files".
Already done that, and still bugged.
I changed languaje from spanish to english, uninstalled full game, installed on other folder... and still unable to launch the game.
Does anyone knows a solution?
Thanks A LOT!
When the error occurs, directly when launching the game ? When the openning intro plays ? When loading a save ?
So you already tried that ?
> Verify integrity of game files
Then, if you "simply" uninstall the game with the launcher, I suggest to try a "clean install" (so also manually removing all the files which are not removed by the launcher).

There's a gang beside a drop off point, where when you engage with them, after a certain amount of time they all disappear. Once they disappeared when the valsyan (sp?) upload finished (or failed).

The image uploader isn't working so here's a link to the location

When the error occurs, directly when launching the game ? When the openning intro plays ? When loading a save ?
So you already tried that ?
> Verify integrity of game files
Then, if you "simply" uninstall the game with the launcher, I suggest to try a "clean install" (so also manually removing all the files which are not removed by the launcher).

Hi
It happens when launching the game from the launcher, and i dont see even a loading screen or anything like that.
I've tried verifying integrity.
I've tried a clean installation, removing all the files from the game folder, and installing in another folder, just in case.
I will do it again, trying all steps on the link you posted, thanks a lot.

Leaving cars is bugged in my new game post 1.6. Animation is completely off.
Also Jackie "holding" (it's off) his gun whole Afterlife story, is in combat mode while walking.
3.png

hum...
To be sure (or almost, I won't calculate myself^^), I check on build planner, and even if you are able to level all attributes to 20 (so been level 79) and then, leveling up each skill to level 20, you can have at max : 159 perk points (with around 10 perk points added by shards).
View attachment 11319209
So there is something wrong with your 218 perk points... There are around 50 which doesn't exist in the game (even y

hum...
To be sure (or almost, I won't calculate myself^^), I check on build planner, and even if you are able to level all attributes to 20 (so been level 79) and then, leveling up each skill to level 20, you can have at max : 159 perk points (with around 10 perk points added by shards).
View attachment 11319209
So there is something wrong with your 218 perk points... There are around 50 which doesn't exist in the game (even by cheating^^).
Well you say cheating but how could i have done that?

I play on playstation so i can't mod or hack the game without jailbreaking the console, and i like my warranty how it is, not voided that is. Also there was no way in prior patches to duplicate perk point shards to get more than 22 perk points from said shards either. All i did was play the game and grind out my attributes levels.

That fact that the game acknowledges i have a total of 218 perk points regardless of the amount spent means it is or at least was possible to get that many through normal means.

All i want is an explanation from the devs on why this happened. I put a lot of effort into this game since launch to get that far, the least they can do is explain why this has happened.

I will do it again, trying all steps on the link you posted, thanks a lot.
Ok ;)
If it doesn't work, be sure to try all of these steps. Then you're still unable to launch the game, I suggest to send a ticket to the support with a DxDiag > "Contact Us" button.
Post automatically merged:

Well you say cheating but how could i have done that?
I didn't say that you cheated, but "even by cheating you can't acquire this amount of perk points" (it's impossible, you can't earn 218 perk points) which not the same and mean that there is most probably a bug somewhere ;)
So if you didn't tried, you can clear the cache (the only thing that you can do on console) and see if you're still have this "impossible" amount of perk point.
If it doesn't work and if you want an official answer, the best that you can do is to send a ticket directly to the support ("contact us" button).
(no categroy for perk, but this one should be fine).

Last edited:
Weird visual issue... nothing on my side :(
19-09-2022_20-11-51-y3334eqw.jpeg19-09-2022_20-12-32-5nxhiue3.jpeg
So the important question : Do you use or used mods ?
(if you used mods in 1.52, but instead of perform a clean install, simply "updated" the game and removed all the mods, issues due to mods can occure).
If you don't use mods and never used mods, you can try all of these steps in case :

Top Bottom