1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+

New patch (1.6), new thread for continuing the previous one because I'm sure, despite of CDPR efforts to fix as many bugs as possible, we'll manage to find bugs here and there :)

It's not a thread for complaining, so please, stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots/videos and explain where, when, why, how and on which platform it happen.

And if it's not already done, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use or used mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support) :
Perform a clean-install of the game and try on a save created after.
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)
- If possible, provide a save to the support (especially with quests issue/bug).

Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !

(A little in advance, but I'm the game is almost updated on my console^^)

Last edited:
Curious if getting quickhacks from access points is fixed now? Previously you could stop getting them when taking some "random" actions like crafting (while still not having given hack or it rarity).

Jaszi_

Forum regular
Does anyone else have the corpo apartment? The wardrobe in the corpo apartment doesn’t have any interaction. Never did, actually. Anyone else experiencing the same?

PS5, 1.6. Gig: The Lord Giveth and Taketh away is still bugged. The SUV I’m supposed to steal still spawns 175 meters underground somewhere and is completely inaccessible and makes the gig impossible to complete. This also prevents me from getting the last Padre gig.

I get crash every time I try to save the game or the game tries to make autosave. The save is there and is correct, but I need to reload the game every time. (win 11, steam)

Update: Turning OFF the cross-platform saves fixes the problem.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the corpo apartment? The wardrobe in the corpo apartment doesn’t have any interaction. Never did, actually. Anyone else experiencing the same?
You have to leave and go back it seems. Fast traveling 'fixed' it. Update brought new bugs for me with none of the fixes I submitted tickets for.
Rather disappointed tbh.

Headlamp bug persists - manually turning off high beams or exiting the vehicle permanently gimps headlamp range when turning the back on.

I am at my wit's end. I have been suffering from an ongoing bug with the Mantis Blades since release date. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. I have tried reporting it directly to CDPR, hoping they'd have fixed it by patch 1.6. But as of today, installing and testing it out for several minutes, I see that the weird bug is still present. Every time I equip and draw the Mantis Blades, they twitch erratically on screen. Every. Single. Time. It is the same for both the PS5 and PC version.

Not sure if this is intended or not: I'm required to have the "Edgerunner Artisan" perk in order to use the O'Five sniper rifle, but from what I recall this weapon is not crafted, you receive it from one of the brawling quests. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or is it isolated to me only, as I have ran mods on my game before (to clarify, I have tried removing the mods from the game and the Perk requirement is still there).

1662486212178.png

Fwiw, things were breaking on my end despite cleaning up with steam fixer, right now nuked the whole thing and am reinstalling.
A postcard from CDPR for all modders.

Every time I equip and draw the Mantis Blades, they twitch erratically on screen. Every. Single. Time. It is the same for both the PS5 and PC version.
You tried to switch the mod on it (if it's fire damage, to switch to another one, like physical).
Not sure if this is intended or not: I'm required to have the "Edgerunner Artisan" perk in order to use the O'Five sniper rifle, but from what I recall this weapon is not crafted, you receive it from one of the brawling quests. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or is it isolated to me only, as I have ran mods on my game before (to clarify, I have tried removing the mods from the game and the Perk requirement is still there).
From what I see, you don't reach the BODY level requirement (BODY 20... which seem to be weird, in 1.5 it was 10 if I remember)
You were able to craft O'Five in legendary and then reset your perks ?

If you used mods, there is also chance that the issues will persist in your saves, so nothing that you can really do, except restart a new playthrough...)

I am at my wit's end. I have been suffering from an ongoing bug with the Mantis Blades since release date. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. I have tried reporting it directly to CDPR, hoping they'd have fixed it by patch 1.6. But as of today, installing and testing it out for several minutes, I see that the weird bug is still present. Every time I equip and draw the Mantis Blades, they twitch erratically on screen. Every. Single. Time. It is the same for both the PS5 and PC version.
Hey.

A question from me: do also others see this issue? If not, it could be possibly related to driver version or overall box performance, OR maybe the specific blend of graphics settings. Maybe something needs to be reset or changed a bit in NVIDIA Control Panel. I know it is a long shoot, but if it is hard to reproduce by others, it is lies somewhere in your system/setup/settings.

Just tried switching out the damage mod for the mantis blades. Still doing the twitching.

Just tried switching out the damage mod for the mantis blades. Still doing the twitching.
Annoying :(
If it also happen on PS5 (very unlucky to have the same bug on both platform), I suggest to directly send a ticket to the support (could be difficult to reproduce, I never encounter this kind of bug in plenty of playthroughs..., so maybe a good idea to include a save/videos/...)
(On PS5, anyway, except clearing the cache, there is nothing that you can do...)

Top Bottom