🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Do you think that there is any possibility that a fix might be implemented in a later patch (possibly with NG+ if that ever comes), or am I completely out of luck?
The "problem" it's you're not suposed to keep everything that you acquire during the endings (experience, items, money,...), but only the few items which are especially intended to (like aldecaldos jacket, some iconic weapons,...).
So the only way for the game to "know" what you had before starting the ending, it's to use the save "point of no return" as a reference.

Never say never, but I would say it's "unlikely" :(

The "problem" it's you're not suposed to keep everything that you acquire during the endings (experience, items, money,...), but only the few items which are especially intended to (like aldecaldos jacket, some iconic weapons,...).
So the only way for the game to "know" what you had before starting the ending, it's to use the save "point of no return" as a reference.

Never say never, but I would say it's "unlikely" :(
Well, thanks for clarifying, looks like it’s a new character.

Hi y'all, first time on this forum, hope you're all doing good.
I've started playing Cyberpunk a few days ago and it's been cool so far. My V is running a dope motorcycle biker look, but I'm not really happy with the way the bike helmets look in this game, so I found a mod off the nexus that fits what I want: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4962?tab=description
Unfortunately, the helmet is only for Fem V and I'm playing Male V rn, so I was wondering how hard/easy it is to modify mods for this game.
The most experience I have with modding is from Skyrim (e.g. creation kit, very basic editing of textures and models), but I figure that Cyberpunk operates differently (.esp vs .archive). Is adjusting a model for Fem V to Male V something a newbie could do? Or should I just hope for a Male V version at some point?

Hi y'all, first time on this forum, hope you're all doing good.
I've started playing Cyberpunk a few days ago and it's been cool so far. My V is running a dope motorcycle biker look, but I'm not really happy with the way the bike helmets look in this game, so I found a mod off the nexus that fits what I want: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4962?tab=description
Unfortunately, the helmet is only for Fem V and I'm playing Male V rn, so I was wondering how hard/easy it is to modify mods for this game.
The most experience I have with modding is from Skyrim (e.g. creation kit, very basic editing of textures and models), but I figure that Cyberpunk operates differently (.esp vs .archive). Is adjusting a model for Fem V to Male V something a newbie could do? Or should I just hope for a Male V version at some point?
I guess the best way is to join the modding discord ;)
(just google : "cyberpunk modding discord")

'Ello lads! No matter who I am but what matters is this:

Will Phantom Liberty, be included or given out to people that bought Collector's edition?

Will Phantom Liberty, be included or given out to people that bought Collector's edition?
If you mean "for free", I could be wrong, but I would say : nope.
Collector's edition inlcude all of that, but nothing about the upcoming paid expansion
The Collector’s Edition comes with the following physical items:
  • Collector’s Edition box
  • Case with game discs
  • Collectible SteelBook
  • 25 cm / 10 inch statue depicting V — the game’s protagonist — in action
  • Hardcover art book
  • Metal pin set
  • Quadra V-tech metal keychain
  • An annotated copy of A Visitor’s Guide to Night City sealed in an NCPD Evidence Bag
  • Embroidered patches
  • World Compendium detailing the game’s setting and lore
  • Postcards from Night City
  • Map of Night City
  • Sticker bomb set
Digital goodies included:
  • Game soundtrack
  • Art booklet featuring a selection of art from the game
  • Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook
  • Wallpapers for desktop and mobile

^ This.

The understanding we have so far is that this is going to be the first paid expansion to the game. What Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine was to The Witcher 3. The Free DLCs have been mostly included with updates, added in as part of the whole game over time, rather than released as individual downloads.

(And now that I look back on how TW3 was handled, I can't help but wonder, why did we not do it this way?)

Hi, am I the only one who thinks it would be a nice addition to be able to play against friends ? I often have people asking me what I am playing and I would love to offer them to try to play with me, I would also love to be able to play with my kids, wife and friends. I kinda find it odd that this is not a possibility at all or maybe I missed it somehow. If anyone has thoughts on that... Peace witchers.

Last edited:
Hi, am I the only one who thinks it would be a nice addition to be able to play against friends I often have people asking me what I am playing and I would love to offer them to try to play with me, I would also love to be able to play with my kids, wife and friends. I kinda find it odd that this is not a possibility at all or maybe I missed it somehow. If anyone has thoughts on that... Peace witchers.
Which game are you referring to?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 15
I have mentioned before about the issues over backwards sliding of players on the promotion ladder, and also read that many dont seem to think its a big thing, but I think its bigger than many realise. I play mainly at night for 3-4 hours, and havn't moved much at all promotion wise. I accept that but if you dont win because you are paired against players that may show the level the same as yours, they have actually been higher. 2 examples this last week are a level 18, was originally a level 0. They had just about a fulldeck and 4 fig wins. Another paired one was level 23, but had been a level 5, with the same cards and stats. All in all I have had about 30 such apponents over a week, and with just a handfull of wins against some true levels as I like to call them.
I also saw that there have been calls from some players wanting the dropped level points highered per month just so that they can indeed drop back down the promotion ladder quicker. This tells me that this isn't an occasional or accidental issue due to not playing, it is a planned issue, with players obviously running various accounts in order to let some rest and drop while playing others. It does seem that many players will intenionally drop for whatever reason. Some are obvious like building up decks and experience while staying at lower levels, but do they realise the damage they do to new players trying to play the game, and are persistantly beaten by better cards that will take a long time for them to get, and of course it slows the whole game down to a boring level for them when they need wins to move forward and gain cards.

A suggestion I have will to those players that I talk about go down like a lead weight is this....

There has to be a way to keep the game balanced and one suggestion would be that in the standard promotion ladder, once a players account reaches a set level, it cannot go backwards. This would serve to keep players at least on the level that they had reached with their cards and game knowledge. This will keep that group of players on a level within their own expertise, with no advantage over the lower players. If they wanted go back to a lower level they would have to start with another account, but at least it would be on a equal footing with newbies etc. All in all it would just mean that players couldn't be demoted, and the possible pool of players at each level would increase thus providing more players at an equal level in aspects of the game meaning a larger pool of apponents to play against.
In the pro league the demotion could still be the same as it is, but once demoted to the standard ladder again they would stay at level 0. Again they would be within their own experience level.
At the moment many new players are leaving because of this handicap, and I too am playing less than I was and also thinking of it being a waste of game time.

Thanks for reading...

Top Bottom