Economic study suggests we're heading for a Blade Runner future

+

Forum veteran
Was disappointed to discover that the article was about income equality/lack of income-bracket mobility rather than replicants.

Might as well have titled the article "Everything sucks for everyone; will continue to suck well into the future."

you guys are wealthier and own more material wealth than 90 percent of the world. when are you going to contribute to end the iniquity?

lead by example.

you guys are wealthier and own more material wealth than 90 percent of the world. when are you going to contribute to end the iniquity?

lead by example.

Generalizations aren't useful. Some people on these forums are very poor - much more so than many of the Thais or Mexicans I've met. Also, be specific if you are going to suggest something like, "lead by example". Do you mean become poor? Or give up your laptop?

Otherwise it looks like finger-pointing.

lead by example.

You do realize this is an International community , right ? As such we incorporate individuals from all over the world . So I don`t think your description fits that well . Besides if you`re pointing a finger then remember that while your pointing you have 3 that are pointing back at yourself .

This thread got ugly quickly...

And I am still not getting a damn spinner or a sexbot.... dammit!

And I am still not getting a damn spinner or a sexbot.... dammit!

Tsk...

FINE!

One Spinner.

One Sexbot.

lead by example.

Yup, i can share my occidental-poverty if you want lol.
There'll not be enought for everyone thought.

Last edited:
After being unemployed for 2 years, I just got me a minimum wage job and I am excited as hell about it, because some money is better than no money...

But if you really want ramen noodles or bologna, which I have been living on for the last year, I will be happy to share...

Still 50 grand in debt though, so how bout you share some with me too.

After being unemployed for 2 years, I just got me a minimum wage job and I am excited as hell about it, because some money is better than no money...

Congratulations! It's not easy out there, still. I have a friend out for work for..4 years now? North Carolina. Good news is, once you have a job, you can start networking and looking for a better job.

Top Bottom