Your favourite game music

+
Exactly, such an "European flavor" in that.
But I also like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiHNB67ZF5U

Such a good moment in the game and such a perfect music, right?
1:46 on is simply... magical :)
Yeah, Black Tern Island music is also very magical. By the way, when you quote someone, you can use "reply with quote" link in the bottom of the post, and just cut out what you need from that post. It will notify the poster that you responded and will delineate quote and answer more clearly. Otherwise it's a bit confusing.

Last edited:
One of my friends just showed me this. Flandre's Theme played by one guy... all by himself at the same time.

Yeah, Black Tern Island music is also very magical. By the way, when you quote someone, you can use "reply with quote" link in the bottom of the post, and just cut out what you need from that post. It will notify the poster that you responded and will delineate quote and answer more clearly. Otherwise it's a bit confusing.

Ok, sorry about that. :)

Holy shit Gui, that song is fucking phenomenal. Damn. I was thinking of buying the game. I wonder if you can buy the game WITH the soundtrack on Steam. Hopefully you can.

*Checking Steam*

Oh man, you can! Cool. On the next Steam sale, I'm definitely picking up the CE. Or maybe I should just buy the retail version. Argh decisions!

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you some classics now.

Time for some Castlevania: Symphony of the Night tracks! These songs are beyond amazing!

I listened to hours of video games music some years ago. I have a pretty interesting playlist of stuff. My all-time favourite though, from the composer of Dark Souls, but decades ago. If I had any editing talent I would have used this music to make a fanmade trailer for TW or for my life if I wasn't sitting in a chair most of the times and spent more time riding eagles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom