New forums: Special announcement

+
Given the look on Kirk's face I think he votes for the kiss.

Someone actually made an art about Kirk kissing that reptile, i can't even believe it.. :D

Internet.. What did i expect..

Just ewwwwwww ......

But.. but.. they are in love! And love is a beautiful thing! Can't you see? :D

Jokes aside, i agree.. What the heck is wrong with these people.. I mean, why would anyone bother creating something like that? It just seems like a huge waste of time..

And why did i have to search for a funny picture of Kirk.. Though you asked for it.. I just delivered it.. I just never expected to find such a thing.. I'm baffled..

Not a french kiss, her mouth is closed. I agree though, that would have been gross. Shudder.

"Her" tongue is outside, it is the reptile equivalent of french kissing.. For french reptiles.. Also, are we sure it is a "her"? I mean, I'm sure Kirk knows better but... maybe galaxy needed saving and this was the only way? I will have nightmares about this..

"Her" tongue is outside, it is the reptile equivalent of french kissing.. For french reptiles.. Also, are we sure it is a "her"? I mean, I'm sure Kirk knows better but... maybe galaxy needed saving and this was the only way? I will have nightmares about this..

Female because breasts.
And maybe that's not her tongue, but an imminent flame-jet. Which would make more sense.

Female because breasts.

Are we sure those are breasts though? I mean, it is an alien creature after all, realistically those could be anything.. Since reptiles as we know it do not have breasts like that..

And maybe that's not her tongue, but an imminent flame-jet. Which would make more sense.

Of course! Now it all makes sense! She is cooking Kirk to eat him later.. You can see saliva coming out of her mouth, so you can tell she is hungry..

Are we sure those are breasts though? I mean, it is an alien creature after all, realistically those could be anything.. Since reptiles as we know it do not have breasts like that..

WHUT??? Do so have breasts. They're necessary to attract prey, because...

Of course! Now it all makes sense! She is cooking Kirk to eat him later.. You can see saliva coming out of her mouth, so you can tell she is hungry..

...we're always hungry.

WHUT??? Do so have breasts. They're necessary to attract prey, because...

...we're always hungry.

But it is not the same is it, dragons are an exception to the whole reptile rule.. Also, you are an earth type reptile, a dragon and a bird of all things.. Complete with wings and all that.. But that creature is an alien reptile.. So those could be anything.. I'm talking with my wast knowledge of science here.. (that I've made up 10 seconds ago, so you know it is valid..)

But it is not the same is it, dragons are an exception to the whole reptile rule.. Also, you are an earth type reptile, a dragon and a bird of all things.. Complete with wings and all that.. But that creature is an alien reptile.. So those could be anything.. I'm talking with my wast knowledge of science here.. (that I've made up 10 seconds ago, so you know it is valid..)

You don't think I'm an alien creature? Awww, that's such a nice thing to say about me. Thank you.
And I will bow to the fact that you have a superior knowledge of things alien. Because. Alien.

Look, we're great lovers, not thinkers.

But you're right, let me correct that. Unfunction. There.

Last edited:
You people are mean, mean little bastards.

Wars, when you log into the Sekrit Admin Chat Server with your password, I'll give you the run-down.

Top Bottom