New forums: Special announcement

+
New forums: Special announcement

As some of you may already know, we are currently working on bringing you a new and improved forum experience. While we do that, some of the website functionalities (including sites such as The Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077, REDkit and studio blog) will be disabled. Starting today (around 5pm Warsaw Time) all of the forums will be offline. The comment section on The Witcher site will be switched off, too. The REDkit website will be completely offline. We will also disable account registration on all of our websites. The login module will also be temporarily brought down. We will be back in full effect on Tuesday with a small surprise, and this time YOU, the members of our forums, will be the first to see it. Stay tuned & thank you for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be back in full effect on Tuesday with a small surprise, and this time YOU, the members of our forums, will be the first to see it. Stay tuned & thank you for your patience.

Yay!

Forum veteran
We will be back in full effect on Tuesday
So... see you in August, then?

*Cough back story cough*

I didn't read through enough of that thread to be sure whether it'll incite fear or just show everyone how much I used to whore out smiley emoticons, but I think we can all agree that the occasional trip down memory lane for the purposes of nostalgia and/or cruelty is fun for everyone.

What's the deal with the small surprise, anyway? I looked at the other forum and you make the same promise to them (you sluts), so I'm guessing it's not game-related. Maybe a new feature? I swear, I'll rain fire from the sky if you bring rep here.

This is good and all, where is our little surprise you guys were talking about? And why isn't the "http://www.cyberpunk.net/forum" link working? Also, i though you guys were going to add functionality, it seems we lost some..

Tell me.. TELL ME NOW! I need to know :D

EDIT: Also, i just realized, not only did we lost our friend list, we also lost our group "The Dark Side", it was the largest (well, also the only) group here with over 23 people.. It is a shame...

Last edited:
Yeah, what was the little surprise? Was it the new W3 images? Is it a picture of Gregski dancing nakedly to Katy Perry tunes? I MUST KNOW.

What changes were made to this forum? No mater how hard I look it is identical to previous version.

Here? Not a lot. The big changes were at the Witcher forums, which are now using vBulletin like this one. So they've added REDpoints and Achievements, and we managed to lose Sard for a while, which was probably the surprise.

Forum veteran
Since "REDpoints" are basically rep without the minus button, I figure I have to find a middle ground between doing nothing and raining fire from the sky like I promised earlier in this thread. Since raining water from the sky seems like a decent halfway point, I'm currently constructing a Cobra-esque weather dominator. Next time all you people in Warsaw reach for your umbrellas, know that my vengeance has been done.

Miscellaneous questions:

- Where is the "mark all as read" button? Not having it on the front page will make it incredibly difficult to disregard people's thought-filled hopes and dreams for the game.
- How appropriate is it that the news subforum says "Last Post: Never"? What a hilariously concise summary of people's frustrations around here.
- Where on earth did my little toolbar go? You know, the one that made it easy to make things bold and italic? How am I supposed to overuse emphatic text effects now?
- Why did Marcin lose the 360 and go with his real name? Why no Transformers avatar? A real name and picture just feels wrong, MM360. Who the hell gave you permission to be a real person again?
- Why does the big neon "afterlight" button go to the Polish forum? Speaking of links, why does the old Witcher forum URL redirect to the new site while the old Cyberpunk URL still has a picture of finger-pointing Broche? Are we not all loved equally in our (forum) creator's eyes?

Would you guys mind fixing my username?It says username_3641849 instead of Aiden Pearce.Thnx in advance.

Last edited:
Would you guys mind fixing my username?It says username_3641849 instead of Aiden Pearce.Thnx in advance.

You can change it yourself from your profile settings.. You can change your username, but only once, so get it right :D (Go to "Settings/Edit Profile/Username Change - Optional")

Holy crap CDPR NEWS: last post:never :DThat wraps it all up pre-tty nicely :DDD

It is sad that we didn't receive any news at all.. Where is our much promised surprise! Rant with me people!

Last edited:
Top Bottom