Storage in A2 (spoilers kinda)

+
Storage in A2 (spoilers kinda)

If you take Iorveth's path in Act 2, there's a storage chest in the whore-camp outside the Nilfgaardian camp. If you store stuff there, it does not appear in your storage chest at the Inn in Vergen.

Edit: After searching the forums, I saw that you can supposedly purchase the items you stored on the other side from the mysterious merchant. This does not happen in my game.

ravenze said:
If you take Iorveth's path in Act 2, there's a storage chest in the whore-camp outside the Nilfgaardian camp. If you store stuff there, it does not appear in your storage chest at the Inn in Vergen.

Edit: After searching the forums, I saw that you can supposedly purchase the items you stored on the other side from the mysterious merchant. This does not happen in my game.

I did Iorveth's path on patch 1.3 and I could open that storage chest and put stuff in it, but none of the items I put in there would be present in my storage chest once I returned to Vergen, and none was available from any merchant, so I just used that chest to temporarily hold items until I was ready to return to Vergen.

AFTER patch 1.35, I played a new run on Iorveth's path and I could not open that chest at all. I think that chest was not meant to be used at all on Iorevth's path.

Top Bottom