Now playing [music]

+

Ahh this reminds me of Gravity by John Mayer. Same key and a walz rhythm. Lyrics are not quite relating. Unless you want to. That's the power of art, you can interpret it however you want.

A long trip awaiting for me, so I'll probably will be "offline" for few months. Going to Madeira first, then probably I will visit Greece (I really want to visit Spain and Italia before it), and then I'll move to Germany, to see my aunt. (Too bad, I'll miss a Gamescom at the moment)
That's it. Once again, goodbye, stay safe and keep listening to a good music.

\m/

Last edited:
A long trip awaiting for me, so I'll probably will be "offline" for few months. Going to Madeira first, then probably I will visit Greece (I really want to visit Spain and Italia before it), and then I'll move to Germany, to see my aunt. (Too bad, I'll miss a Gamescom at the moment)

\m/

That's awesome Валькирия. A few months of traveling.. This is one of my dreams. I hope you have fun, meet interesting people and gain important life experiences. And of course, like you said, keep listening to good music. :)

Happy travelling. :D

I had not heard that track before. It's awesome. Here we go, a night full of Bon Iver. :D

Last edited:

\m/

That's a long trip you're going on! I hope you have a good time and that you have no complications. Try and keep in touch with us occasionally! Have fun and good luck!:wave::)

Last edited:
Top Bottom