Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

First place, office costume party. Scar by my son, who's a part-time stage manager.

A beard should be worn long and proud. And sometimes messy, stringy and full of pasta sauce. There's nothing manlier than that. Or more beautiful.

....I have never liked beards since reading Roald Dahl's The Twits, where Mr Twit has moudly food stored in his beard. Yuck.

and now with these food comments y'all are traumatising me

Can't grow a proper beard. Trying for a small chin beard again now. Will probably remove it in a couple of days cause it looks hideous. Well, easier to make a woman happy that doesn't like beards than the other way round. ;)

I think a small bit of facial hair is fine but kissing someone with a beard is awful. It feels like you're getting a papercut. 1/10 would not recommend. You guys don't have to deal with that problem (unless you date bearded ladies) so you don't understand!!!!!

Also the food in beards is just gross. eugh.

@ReptilePZ

You are truly evil.

@Princess_Ciri

Oh come on. I even use conditioner on mine, right after shampooing. There's no food in there. And when I eat a messy food, I have to use lot's of paper towels.

Also, like wichat said, there are some perks about beards. When beards get longer, they get softer. It's not like a week's beard or something. And then we all get where this is going. :p

Last edited:
I think a small bit of facial hair is fine but kissing someone with a beard is awful. It feels like you're getting a papercut. 1/10 would not recommend. You guys don't have to deal with that problem (unless you date bearded ladies) so you don't understand!!!!!

Also the food in beards is just gross. eugh.
My dear, along history men have kissed mmmm how tell that without harming sensitive souls? ' female lower beards... so they know what is to deal with that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom