Philippa, My love

+
This like a 10/10, like 100 RedPoints, like an original Zuhair Murad's creation and, over all, It looks as if a papparazzi stole a pose of distracted and distant Philippa.
Red carpet for Milady, please!

And a tiny red carpet for you too, @wichat !
...unless you prefer a scratch tree or a ball of wool~

One of the best Philippa's cosplay I have ever seen!
And I know how much work did you have, I can see all this in that photos!

Yes !
...she did an amazing job by making this costume.

I had the honor to hold it in my hands (and to wear the Philippa wig xD) and there is so much detail on it.
Even the runes are drawn by hand, the sewing spots are hidden from sight and it really looks exactly like Philippa's outift.

...sometimes when I see these pictures, I'm worried that @VilainCaca might spontaneously transform into an owl.

I wondered if @VilainCaca would surprise us this weekend of HAlloween with a bloody blinded Philippa. Oooohhh.... Awwww! Wooowww!
View attachment 7211

With Luvvv

By the way this ketchup is very good, You should buy it!
Y-Yeah... I work in advertisements now... Since I'm famous... :smoke:

Aoutch the ketchup stings my eyes, where is the sink...!? >,<

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 95
oh la la! Que c'est gentille!!!!

Merci pour le détail, c'est super chouette!!! *double sense, évidemment!!!!

Take care of your precious eyes, I never deserve this kind of sacrifce ;)

*chouette -> cool!/funny
chouette -> Owl

Last edited:
@VilainCaca You've really done an incredible job and you really do pull her character off flawlessly. I can see why Zorn is so distracted and doesn't talk to me as much lately. :p

Glad to see you did the eyeless version. Zorn and I kept joking that you should do that and Halloween time was perfect for it.

@VilainCaca You've really done an incredible job and you really do pull her character off flawlessly. I can see why Zorn is so distracted and doesn't talk to me as much lately. :p

Glad to see you did the eyeless version. Zorn and I kept joking that you should do that and Halloween time was perfect for it.

Even he doesn't ask for coffeee!!!!! What did you do with him Vilaine?!?!

@Synvael GONE! DONE! hahaha
@shinobi2u Thank you so much! I can't deny that I did my best for catching Zorn's attention so.... Sorry for that ^^'

But, since it's you... I can share... a little...
View attachment 7219

Yeah @wichat , He doesn't ask for coffee anymore and there's a good reason for that... It's about a naughty naughty cat and a coffee tsunami.. But it's a long story... Maybe @EmperorZorn could tell us more, another day...? :p

Attachments

• ESCO-ad-feed-chick-060707_01-flick-741648.jpg
    ESCO-ad-feed-chick-060707_01-flick-741648.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 81
Yeah @wichat , He doesn't ask for coffee anymore and there's a good reason for that... It's about a naughty naughty cat and a coffee tsunami.. But it's a long story... Maybe @EmperorZorn could tell us more, another day...? :p
@wichat @shinobi2u

T-that's... *ahem* ...it's not what it sounds like !

You see, I just invented an infinite coffee fountain, but the world wasn't ready for it !
On the upside coffee gives your furniture a really nice, matte shine.

...and yes, I was wearing cat ears during that. Don't judge me.

Last edited:
@wichat @shinobi2u

T-that's... *ahem* ...it's not what it sounds like !

You see, I just invented an infinite coffee fountain, but the world wasn't ready for it !
On the upside coffee gives your furniture a really nice, matte shine.

!

!!

!!! Zorn!!!

What, were you roleplaying? :p

And @VilainCaca , I can't blame you. You got the attention of a good guy, so treat him well. ^_^

*looks at Reptile playing with handpuppets*

...uhm.... yeah.

I also recommend every fan of Philippa Eilhart to check out the Atelier Lalicorne Facebook Page.
Even if you aren't a Facebook person, you'll find some exclusive shots of the Philippa cosplay there.

Leave a comment, make someone happy, gain +1 to charisma, get a good spot at the pool in the afterlife.

Unless you are an atheist like me. Then you are just screwed.

Oh and.. to stay on topic, there is a Philippa Eilhart dress for Skyrim.

[video=youtube;ICyRLiMJz-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICyRLiMJz-0[/video]

So if you choose the right haircut and face, you can actually play as Phillippa in Skyrim.
Use it with an owl transformation mod and it'll be perfect ~*

And to be honest, who could control dragons better than her ?
Not even the Dovahkin.

!

!!

!!! Zorn!!!

What, were you roleplaying? :p

...no. I was making a fashion statement !

But it turns out that cat ears also make you look innocent while standing in a puddle of coffee
and that they can save you from taking the blame for what happened ~

So that is a definite plus. Am I right, @wichat ?

Last edited:
Shappi just featured our enchanting sorceress @VilainCaca ~*

It's great to see true Witcher fans from our community earn some respect for their passion,
and I hope more community members taking part in the contest will get recognition soon.

If you believe in the book of faces and good Philippa Eilhart cosplay go there and drop her some digital respect.
If not, save a kitten or something. Just... do something productive !

Top Bottom